Kiss me in the Dark

Lola and Archie
The Non British Princess

~~~~~

Lola

I barely had time to pull the door to the closet closed before Archie had his hands on my waist and was drawing me impossibly close.

I was certainly attracted to him and I think he felt the same since he'd dragged me in here. He didn't even want to risk turning on the light in case someone might catch on to what we were doing.

The darkness of the space cast only a slither of light over his face, his features dulled so only the sneaky twinkle in his eyes was visible. He was dressed up, having to be all fancy doing his prince thing. Decked out in a suit he looked rather handsome, and I suppose we matched as I was in my evening dress.

My attire was a black sparkled mini dress, along with gold accessories, that certainly seemed to catch people's attention. Specifically the particular man who dragged me into the closet as soon as he had the chance.

He looks at me closely, his gaze running all over my face and to my lips. His hand moves from tucking my hair behind my ear, down my cheek and to my chin, where he runs it softly over my bottom lip.

Then, with the hand moved firmly onto my cheek, he kisses me, full and passionate, making my head swirl inside. The prince was kissing me, but not the one I came to the selection to try and fall in love with. Either way I was kissing Archie back, melting into his touch and gravitating towards him even more.

Archie let out a moan of pleasure as he kissed me, pulling back and grinning, "You're pretty good at that."

I blushed as heat spread over my neck and up my ears. I was certainly not used to compliments from handsome men. Not to mention our close proximity made me nervous.

"I want more." Was what he said before he kissed me again, rougher and more demanding. My fingers found their way to his hair, threading themselves in his orange locks as his hands gripping my waist and pulled me flush against him.

Prince Archie was handsome and funny, but I didn't expect a spark like this with him. Ever since he turned up at the palace I'd found him always looking at me or finding reasons to talk to me, which conflicted what I'd heard of his personality.

He held my waist tightly before backing me up into one of the small walls in the closet. It was dark so he accidentally knocked something as we moved which gave me a fright.

We both pulled away at the clatter of storage tins at his feet before he looked at me again. I noticed he looked into my eyes a lot.

Archie took a moment to run his hands over my hair, twirling the long blonde strands before letting his fingers trail down. He grazed the sides of my boobs, to my waist and hips and curled around to cup my ass.

I squealed as suddenly his hands moved to my thighs and he lifted me up to him, having me circle my legs around his waist as he turned and pushed me back up to the wall.

"Shh." He says, silencing me with a gentle kiss, "I don't want anyone to find us. No one should see you looking so beautiful."

I didn't think I looked particularly different to any other day at the palace, but coming from him it meant a lot. He made me feel special.

I had my hands around his neck, trusting him to support me as he held me up. This meant it was easier to kiss him with our height difference, so I did.

As our lips met, our tongues moved together and our body's pressed closer. I couldn't get enough of him.

~~~~~

Archie

I pull Lola closer to me in the bed, her naked body being enclosed by mine as I spoon her from behind. She smelt of passionfruit and sweat, her warm body emitting waves of heat and pleasure in reminder of our earlier activities. I buried my nose in her blonde hair, wanting to take in the moment.

As I snuck my hand around to squeeze her deliciously perfect boobs she let a content moan, making my dick twitch. She could definitely feel me getting hard against her again now. I was addicted.

Taking her to my guest room in the palace was risky, but it was less so than going to her room where the other selected might see us.

"This alright?" I ask, referring to the cuddling. I just wanted to hold her.

She nods, "Perfect."

I didn't know what this meant for us now, what this meant for me as a prince. But I certainly wasn't ready to let Lola go. I'd been attracted to her since the moment I saw her and I wanted to pursue things with her.

She was a breath of fresh air, the first person I'd truly felt a connection with in ages. Not just some random girl who had famous connections my parents encouraged me to try and date. Lola was definitely the type of girl for me. The only girl for me.

I briefly considered if Thomas would be angry before I dragged Lola into the closet, but then I thought stuff it because I was going after my girl.

We'd had sex last night because Lola wanted to. If she didn't give consent then it wouldn't have happened. As much as I wanted it, I needed to know she wanted it too. I'm pretty confident now I know she did.

Leaning forward I place my lips softly on her neck a few times, earning a smile from her even though her eyes are still closed.

"I'll get us some breakfast. What do you want?"

"Mmm anything." She replies, curling further into the sheets.

I smile down at her, "You like pancakes?"

Lola is quick to nod at me, "Yes, pancakes please."

"Alright. You stay here and relax, I'll take care of it all."

"Won't people wonder where I am?"

"I'll deal with that too, don't worry."

"Ok. Be back soon."

"Oh gorgeous, I don't think I'll be able to stay away from you. Just give me a few minutes."

And with that I lean down and kiss her forehead, hoping that it will be the first of many times I get to do that with her.