Kitchen Bench

Isabelle & Thomas
The Non British Princess

~~~~~

My hips pushed back so I could feel him deeper, his fingers penetrating into my soaking slit. I moaned, my breasts pushing into the counter with each thrust of his hand.

"I told you this Bells, as much as I'd love to fuck that pretty mouth of yours, you need to cum first."

"That hardly seems fair for you." I basically panted out.

"This turns me on just as much love. Now shut your lips before I shove my cock into them."

That made me smirk, "You have such a dirty mouth."

He curled his fingers inside of me, causing a pleasurable friction as they grazed my walls and made me cry out. With one hand continually massaging the flesh of my ass, the other continued to sink now three fingers into my core.

Tom's hand was now slick from my wetness, arousal coating his skin.

I moaned, clenching myself around him as I felt my orgasm coming. His final thrusts with his long fingers pushed me to the edge and a thumb on my clit made my eyes roll back.

I heaved through my climax, sinking into the feeling as I felt Tom place soft kisses along my bare back.

I sighed as I rested on the counter for a moment, the cool bench hardening my nipples further. I felt Tom's hands stroking my back, rubbing along the skin soothingly. He brushed my hair away and kissed my neck.

"You alright Bells?"

"Mm, perfect. You always know how to get me off just right."

"I try my best." He says, sounding smug.

"Now." I say turning and grinning as I can see his naked body again, "Your turn."

He kissed my forehead, "Go for it my love."

For a moment I considered moving to the living area, but instead simply got down onto my knees on the cold kitchen tiles. Coming face to face with Tom's dick was now becoming a regular sight, and I actually kind of enjoyed watching him unravel. Besides, he was always so generous with his orgasms he gave me, so I liked to return the favour.

I looked up at him and smiled innocently as I kissed the tip of his cock. He'd already had to put a hand on the kitchen bench to hold himself steady and I'd barely done anything.

I cupped his balls, feeling them softly and noticing him twitch at the contact, before I focused back on the dick that was raging in front of my face. I gripped it solidly with one hand, taking as much of it as I could and hearing him pull in a sharp breath.

"You can gag me as much as you want today Tom, I don't mind." I say, trusting him.

"Bells I-"

"Be ruthless, I want you to feel as good as you make me. I'll tap out if I need to."

I didn't give him a chance to respond as I rubbed my thumb over his tip, spreading the pre cum around his thick length intensely. I focused on my task, lubing him up, even licking a few times to increase the slickness.

I pumped with my hand, slowly at first. Then I teased by licking around the tip and swirling my tongue but not putting him in my mouth.

"Bells, love, please."

"What do you want? Tell me."

"Let me fuck your mouth. Please."

"Only because you're so polite."

I slid my mouth around his dick and he groaned. I sucked and ran my tongue around him, taking him deeper as my hand worked the rest.

Tom jerked, his hips trying to hold back but clearly wanting to slam harder against me. He was moaning and groaning, fisting my hair aggressively now.

I worked my way in gliding motions, thrusting him in and out of my mouth, controlling the rhythm. Or at least I tried to until Tom started taking over.

His grasp was slipping, getting closer to climax, which meant he was desperate. Shoving himself so far down that I felt him in the back of my throat and had to hold back the burning sensation wanting me to gag. My eyes watered as I took him deep, the thrusts now fully in his control as he rammed into me.

Tom's grip on the back of my head tightened, pushing me roughly to take him and I kept my lips tight to ensure that pleasurable suction was achieved.

As his orgasm ripped through him he tried to pull out, but was sloppy with his movements so his cum ended up half in my mouth and half over my chin and across my breasts.

It took my husband a few moments to compose himself, leaning fully against the kitchen bench. Then he turned to me and smiled.

"I love you Bells."

"I love you too."

"Look at you, gorgeous. Here." He grabbed a kitchen towel and wiped up the mess, kissing areas of my chest and neck once they were cleaned up. Then he helped me up and kissed my hair and my cheeks and my lips.

He seemed very relaxed after that.

"What do you wanna do now my love?"

"Can we bake together?"

He nods, seeming amiable now, "Of course."

He didn't seem to care it was late at night. Neither did I. So that's what we did.

Nude couples baking was a favourite pastime of mine recently. Not to mention Tom having a few naughty licks of sticky dough off my body.

"You're so cheeky post orgasm." I say to Tom as he starts going from licking cookie dough off my neck to branding my bare skin with big fat hickeys.

I feel his grin against my skin as he pressed me back against the cool bench, "You know it and you love it."

I couldn't argue with that.

Tom pulls away once his work of marking me across my neck is done, licking the residue of dough off his fingertips, "I'm sick of the dough, I wanna taste you."

"Hey! The cookie dough tastes delicious." I scold him and he groans.

"But you're sweeter, so get on the bench for me love."

I do as he says, pushing myself so I'm sitting on the island bench and let him do his thing. This time instead of his fingers, his tongue explores me thoroughly.

And I end up just as I started, a panting mess against the kitchen bench as I shake with my orgasm.

The perfect way to end a day if you ask me.