Obsessed with Her

Liam & Lottie
(Charlotte & William)
The British Princess

~~~~~

Charlotte was gorgeous and loveable and all mine. She gave me kisses that warmed my heart. My heart that belonged to her now.

I wanted to go further with her tonight, more than kisses now she had chosen me as the remaining one at the end of her selection. I had pretty much thrown her over my shoulder and tossed her on the bed, not too forcefully of course. Lottie laughed warmly and reached out to pull me onto her.

I couldn't help but grin as I crawled over her and kissed her lips.

"Finally I'm not having to compete for your attention. I can show my love as much as I want."

I swear I see her pupils dilate as she says,
"Show me then."

I wanted to have sex with her. To make love to her. But I didn't want to push my desires onto her too fast if she wasn't ready. She meant too much to me to for me to screw things up like that.

I pause, "Are you ready for that?"

She nods confidently and leans forward, kissing my lips reassuringly.

"I am. I trust you. And I want to, with you." Lottie says and I feel instantly better. God she was perfect.

I trace a hand over her cheek and down to her chin before kissing her lips again. Then I found myself grinning.

"I love you Lottie."

She smiled in return, "I love you too Liam."

Then there was a flurry off undressing as she pulled off my shirt and I undid her dress, thankfully only having a zipper to undo. Charlotte seemed eager, tossing her expensive dress onto the carpet and unclasping her bra without hesitation.

I made sure to check we had a condom within arms reach, which I found in the bedside draw. Did she have them there all along?

When we were both naked I felt myself unable to take my eyes off her. She seemed so comfortable in her body and I liked that, also not afraid to admire me.

Specifically my dick. She was staring at it.

"Ever seen a dick before L?"

Why did I ask that? Did I even want to know if she had? Probably not.

She softly laughs, "Not this up close."

Her comment makes me a little annoyed. I know I have no right to be annoyed, but it's in the back of my mind. What if one of the other selected guys did something? Surely not.

"Who's dick have you been looking at then?" I ask, unable to keep the edge out of my tone.

Charlotte meets my eye seriously, "No one's Liam. Seriously. I've never had sex or been that close to. And I'm not telling you that because it should matter but because I want you to know."

I nod. I needed to change the mood of this convo.

I kissed her forehead softly, then kept close to her.

"Enjoy your last moments sex free because I'm going to worship you as much as I can from here on out."

"Sounds nice." She says with a grin, "Don't be afraid to touch me as much as you want. I'm dying for some stimulation."

That convinced me enough to make a move.

I trace my hands over her naked body, obsessed and at this point fully whipped. She could make me do anything. My fingers felt her upper thighs and stomach, the curves of her breasts and her nipples that responded by hardening further.