Caught in the act

Liam & Lottie
The British Princess

~~~~~

"Liam. Liam! Now is not the time. And certainly not the place." I say, slightly worried as he starts looking at me with those aroused eyes.

"Shh. This is perfect. You might want to lean against the table though L."

Liam gets down onto his knees, guiding me with his hands on my hips so my back is up against the tables before he moves under my skirt.

Knowing he's down there, feeling his breath between my legs already makes me aroused. He's done this many times, but never in a public area like the dining room.

The risk however was an enticing idea.
Yet I didn't particularly want to be interrupted by a staff member or heaven forbid my family.

"Someone's going to come in here and find us." I say, complaining, even though I really want his face between my legs.

"The only one coming is you, darling."

My panties definitely became even more soaked as he said that, just from his words alone. He had that kind of effect on me.

"I love that you wear these sexy thongs for me now." Liam traces a thumb over the material, making me shiver.

"Who says they're for you?" I ask teasingly.

Liam grumbles and bites the inside of my thigh gently, making me squirm. He then snaps the bands on my underwear against my skin harshly and I have to grip the table behind me to steady myself.

"The only one you should be wearing it for is me, Lottie. And don't test me on that."

"You're eyes only, got it."

"Good girl." Liam says in that low, possessive tone, making me shiver again. He'd been saying that a lot more lately and I can't deny I like it.

I can't see him now he's under my skirt, but I feel him pull my panties slowly down my legs, his soft hair brushing my skin.

"Every part of you is so gorgeous to look at Lottie, especially this." His says and his breath fans over my now bare pussy.

"Please do something Liam, this is torture." I say, feeling him so close to my core but not touching anything.

"So impatient." He says, teasing me, "Let me admire you."

It's a few long, painful moments of waiting for him to do something, anything.

Then without warning his mouth is on me, and if I wasn't so struck with pleasure I would have laughed that he became impatient too. His tongue is moving up along me, from my slit to my clit. He can definitely feel my dripping arousal because he's licking it up hungrily.

I'm gripping onto the table behind me with all my strength, afraid my legs will give away without support. My breathing becomes laboured as he draws my hips closer to him.

His tongue starts entering me, meaning I'm being fully eaten out in the middle of the dining room. We may be alone now but who knows for how long.

I find myself pushing my legs wider open for him and I feel his smile against me.

With one hand teasing my clit, his thump pressing with a delicious pressure, and his mouth inside me I feel blissful.

Then right as I'm edging on my climax, I here footsteps. In my panic I yank Liam's hair to pull him away from me, "Someone's coming!"

He frowns as I meet his eye, "And it's not you?"

"No." I grab his arm, "Get up."

Quicker than a flash he pulls my underwear back up, making sure I'm covered. Obviously not wanting to risk anyone seeing anything, especially not a rouge pair of soaked panties.

Liam stands up and winds a hand around my waist, as if we'd just been standing in here chatting.

The door on the far right opens, Isabelle and Irene coming in together chatting away. The pair pause as they see us.

"There you are Char, we were looking for you. Wanted to know if you would come with us for a girls lunch." Isabelle says with a smile, looking from me to Liam.

"Oh yes." I quickly agree then look to Liam, "Is that ok?"

He nods, "Of course."

He pulls me around to face him though and kisses my forehead.

Liam lowers his voice as he says to me, "I've already had enough to eat anyway."

I hit his chest to push him away at that comment and he grins, stepping away and running a hand over his hair.

"See ya Lottie. Love you." He says on his way out and I can't help but say it back.

"Love you too Liam."

Once he's left the room the girls come over to stand with me and Issy gives me a particular look.

"What?" I ask.

She positions her hands on her hips, "Did we interrupt something?"

"No!" I'm a terrible liar.

Irene tisks, "We definitely did. Look at you all flushed."

Heat creeps up my neck, "Shhh!"

Isabelle groans, covering her face with a hand, "Oh god Char, in here? At least go to the bedroom."

Irene chuckles, "Are you joking?" She turns to me with a knowing look, "Char I totally get you, you've gotta spice it up a bit sometimes. Hunter takes me on any surface."

I cringe away a little, "TMI Irene."

Hunter was a close friend and I didn't need details of his adventurous sex life.

Irene shrugs, "What? I don't care if you know."

"Enough sex talk." Isabelle says, interrupting us.

Irene crosses her arms over, "You can't say anything Issy, I know you and Thomas fuck like bunnies."

Isabelle goes beet red instantly, "We do not!"

I have to agree with Irene, "You spend a lot of time in the bedroom."

She shies away, "Not that much."

"Well since you're already knocked up there's no need to worry about protection. Good for you." Irene adds and now I'm face palming.

"How about that lunch?"

"Yes let's go." Irene links her arms through ours, "I'm certainly not eating meals in here anytime soon. Not until these tables are cleaned."

"Oh ewww." Isabelle says, ripping her hand away from where it was resting on the dining table.

Irene and I crack up laughing.