Punishment

Avery and Diego

The British Prince

~~~~~

These two are my fav sexy couple, so I hope you enjoy

~~~~~

Diego

"Oh god, oh fuck, that's good." Moaning sounds were coming from the bathroom that made me pause and look over. 

"Shortcake? Is that you?" I ask as I wander through the bedroom to where the bathroom door is closed and locked.

There's stuttering in her response, "Uh, what no!"

What was going on in there? Because I definitely heard moaning.

"Open the door for me Aves." I say, knocking my fist on it once.

"Just a Minute-" She says and then cuts off, "Ah! Keep going, just like that."

Someone else was in there with her. I think I actually felt my jaw tick. No one should be making her sound like that but me.

"Who the hell else is in there? Avery open this god damn door before I break it!" I say, hitting my fist more aggressively against the door now.

"I....can't. Go away Diego." She's panting out her words like she's being fucked. By someone who wasn't me. Doing it in our bathroom of all places. 

I'm fucking enraged.

I lose my shit and bang on the door over and over, so angry I'm blinded. The visual of my shortcake being touched my someone else made me see red. I was going to kill them. 

"Fuck, yes, harder!" She calls out, louder now, like she can't control it. 

The betrayal was overshadowed by my anger. I refused to believe she would do this to me, the only thing I wanted was to get her away from anyone else. I'd like to think I'd been keeping her satisfied myself.

Nothing mattered though, except that I was going to rip Avery away before I murder whoever was in there with her.

I end up kicking the door, my sheer force being enough to bust it off it's hinges. Avery squeals.

And she's...alone. 

"Who the fuck was here?!" I yell, looking for where they might have escaped. I stalk towards the window, inspected the one tiny, tinted window in here.

"Diego. What the hell? You broke the door."

"Who. The hell. Was goddam here?!" I look in the shower but there's still no one. 

"No one."

"When I find them I'll rip them apart." I seethe, looking back at her.

Then Avery laughs, "No one Diego, I was just teasing you. You're so gullible and such an alpha male."

"You tricked me? Why were you moaning?" I ask, tilting my head as she sits looking fuckable on the bathroom counter.

"Am I not allowed to touch myself?" Avery asks, crossing her arms over her chest. It pushes her lush tits up and I can't help  but let my eyes roam over her. God she is gorgeous. But remind myself I am still mad at her. 

"I thought you were cheating on me shortcake." I say angrily, "You think that's ok? Fuck you."

She wiggles her ass on the bench, "Yes please."