Princesa

Avery and Diego
The British Prince

~~~~~

Follow on from the recent chapter (29) in The British Prince so go read that first if you haven't already

~~~~~

Avery

I held Diego's hand tightly as I lead him upstairs to my room. I was nervous, never having taken anyone up to my room, so this was a big thing. The sex I'd had in the past was rushed and careless, just for a quick release. This was different.

Once we were both inside my bedroom I shut the door and locked it, not wanting to be interrupted.

Diego hadn't stopped kissing my neck and squeezing my ass on the way up here, keen despite the curious looks of numerous guards in the halls. He took only a moment to take his eyes off me and take in his surroundings. His gaze landed on my huge king size bed.

"This bed. I want to fuck you on this bed."

"So crude." I say, however feeling a sense of exhilaration hearing his intentions.

Diego brings his hand up to the side of my neck, applying the slightest amount of pressure, "Tell me how you like it then princesa. Rough or slow?"

"Hard. Fuck me hard."

Diego curses and has to look away, giving me the chance to move over onto the bed. I crawl into the centre and face him, as he's standing and admiring from a few paces away.

"I can hardly control myself around you. You're so goddamn beautiful to look at."

As he talks he undoes each of the buttons on his shirt, never taking his eyes of me as I wait for him on the bed. I wanted him to undress me, so I sat patiently in my dress and gently twirled my hair.

He continues undressing until he's naked, and I can't take my eyes off him. He's got a raging hard on, his huge length ready and waiting. I swallow in anticipation. I'd wake up sore tomorrow that's for sure.

"Like what you see?"

My gaze meets his eyes again and I nod, "What I really want to see is you in me."

He steps up to the bed and pushes me down so I'm lying on my back, my arms pinned by his hands, "Patience princesa."

Every time Spanish rolls off his tongue I feel a little more helpless under his gaze. It was sexy and alluring and I wanted to listen to him whisper dirty Spanish phrases in my ear all day and night.

Diego's eyes feasted on me, even though I was still dressed, yet I could feel the desire coming off of him.  He made me feel beautiful under his gaze, along with his words of affirmation.

He slowly pulled me to sit up, so he could unzip the back of my dress which he managed with ease, before slipping it off my shoulders and yanking if off under my legs to remove of the fabric.

I was left in my lacy blush coloured lingerie set, feeling turned on even more as he stared at it.

"Look at you dressed up all pretty." He says seductively as his eyes trail down my body, then he pauses and takes his hands off me.

His eyes darken with anger.

"Were you planning to fuck Brad tonight?"

I let out a miserable squeak at his sudden outburst. He looked scarily calm somehow at the same time.

As I don't say anything he gets more jealous.

"Tell me." His fingers find the edges of my underwear and he pulls them and snaps them back on me. "Did you or did you not dress up in this sexy outfit in case you felt like screwing him later?"