Her princess

Lilliana & Scarlett
The British Prince

~~~~~

Just a short one 😉

~~~~~

"You wanna be on top?"

Lilliana nods enthusiastically, biting her lip.

"Alright, come here gorgeous."

I sit down and the princess sits her naked body on my lap, facing me. She's in a kneeling position with me between her legs. My arousal is clear, and as our boobs press together and I feel her pussy right on mine, I can't help but moan.

Lilly starts rocking on top of me, and I groan as the wet folds of her pussy create friction against mine. The sensation is insanely good and I can't help but squeeze her ass tightly in my palms. She adjusts our legs, pulling one of mine over hers, so we're scissoring and the feeling overwhelms me.

Our sexes rub together furiously and Lilliana's moaning into my shoulder, nipping and biting at the skin. We continue grinding on each other for whatever feels like forever and my senses heighten to feel every movement of her skin against mine.

"Fuck that feels nice." I can't help but moan, "You like that?"

"Mmhm." She says, pushing herself over me so her arousal coats me in an additional sheen of wetness. I'm so turned on it hurts.

Lilly then starts teasing my clit the way I like by pressing down with the pad of her thumb and it makes me moan loudly. She's become so good at pleasing me.

"I'm gonna cum Lil." I say, unable to hold it any longer as both of our arousals mingle between slapping skin.

She pressed harder on my clit and kisses me full on the mouth as I cum, rubbing up against me to collect the squirted juices. I'm shaking beneath her, riding out from my high as she moves her body further back, putting her face to my pussy to clean up my mess.

Soft, slow licks around my folds and clit pick up my cum and she hums happily as she pulls away.

"You taste amazing, as always doll."

I love it when she calls me doll. No one has ever given me such a sweet pet name and it makes me fall for her all over again.

"But you didn't come, we'll have to fix that." I say.

"It's alright Scar. I like pleasing you."

"I know you do, but I gotta make sure my girl is satisfied too."

I flip us over so I'm on top and Lilliana gives me a warm smile. A truely happy one. I kiss her cute face.

I position myself so I'm sitting on her thigh, using one hand to squeeze one of her delicious looking boobs and the other to slide into her wet core. She was so wet and tight around my two fingers already, so I quickly begin thrusting in and out of her.

Lilliana shuts her eyes and lays her head back, as I overwhelm her pleasure senses.

"Wait until I say you can cum, ok? Not before."

She nods like a good girl and I toy with her clit with my thumb as I continue pushing inside of her. I tweak and pull on her nipples, making her squirm beneath me and whither with pleasure.

I didn't even notice I'd began grinding on her thigh until I noticed wetness starting to drip down her leg.
I was still wet and horny, making a mess on her sweaty skin, and if I kept getting turned on watching her reactions I might cum again.

Two fingers moving inside of her became three, stretching out her walls as I felt inside her warm pussy. She had the perfect hole, hot and tight. I curled my fingers up to her G-spot and thrusted a few more times, feeling her began to tighten up around me.

"Not yet Lil, hold it for me."

By withholding her orgasm I wanted to make it a bigger wave of pleasure, putting as much desirable sensation in as I can.

Lilliana was defiant, lifting her hips to have my fingers deeper within her, trying to reach her climax. I pinch her nipple for that and she squirms around me.

She was become agitated, overstimulated and wanting release. I leant down and circled my tongue slowly around each of her nipples, letting my hot breath warm over her.

Lilly was panting beneath me, seconds away as she arched into touch.

Deciding she was ready I let her explode.

"Cum now Lil. All over my fingers."

Lilliana gave in to it, as I touched her boobs and fingered her, along with rocking on her thigh, and she came.

"Oh god Scar." She cries out, breathing heavily. I watched keenly as she experienced the wave of white hot pleasure I knew all too well.

I remove my fingers and plant a kiss beneath her collarbone before rolling over and breathing heavily myself.

I'd left a large pool of sticky wetness on Lilliana's thigh and it made me grin. I slid my three wet fingers into my mouth to quickly clean them off, lapping up Lilly's sweet taste.

I wait for a moment for Lilliana's breathing to return more regulated before I got up from the bed.

"Scar! Where are you going?" She asks, suddenly worried.

I turn to ease her worry with a smile, "I'm just going to the bathroom. Get a cloth to clean us up. You just relax and I'll be right back."

She sighs with relief, lying back.

I grab a few small towels, some I dampen with warm water before returning to Lilly. I wipe up between her legs and over her thigh where I'd made a mess. Then with another towel I cleaned myself off.

Once I was done and put away the towels I crawled back into bed with Lil.

She instantly wrapped her arms around me like a koala, sighing as our boobs collided and our legs tangled. Lilly loved sleeping like this, so I loved it too.

I love our combination of hot sex and satisfaction found through just being with one another. I could stay in bed and cuddle her for hours on end.

Lilliana places a gentle kiss on the top of my boob where her head is nestled.

"Ready for bed?" She asks, sounding sleepy now, exhausted from our exertions.

I nod, my hands running up and down her back with gentle touches of my fingers soothingly, knowing it helps her sleep, "Mmhm."

Lilly has a content smile in her voice as she says, "Me too." Before drifting off.

~~~~~

A/N: What do you guys most want to read?
More gxg?
Continue with gxb
Or even bxb?