Bubbles and Kisses

Isabelle & Thomas
The Non British Princess

~~~~~

This one's less smutty and more fluffy but I can't help it. I'm a lovey dovey writer at heart

~~~~~

I got into the bath first, extending my hand out for my wife to follow in after me. Sinking back in the big tub, I spread my legs for Isabelle to place herself between them as she steps in too.

Sitting down, her back rests against my chest as I hear her let out a content sigh. We'd made love several times in the past few hours and now I wanted to make sure my wife was looked after. She must be sore, but it was her hormones that desired so much in the first place.

"Feeling ok love?" I ask as I kiss the top of her head.

"Mmhm. This is lovely."

I soap up my hands and use it to wash Isabelle's body, starting with her shoulders by giving them a massage. The suds foam up and I spread it all over her arms and then around as I caress her boobs. I'm meant to be cleaning but I can't help giving them a squeeze, tugging on the nipples lightly. She absolutely loved the simulation now she was pregnant. Bells laughed as I tweaked her nipple and swatted my hand for getting distracted.

Then I move my hands under the water, onto her stomach. Just holding her makes me happy, feeling her bigger tummy knowing there was a little person we'd created growing inside. It was noticeable now, but not too big that it got in the way, and she could still do her daily activities without interference.

Every time she sits on top of me though, my dick gets hard, and I'm sure she can feel it pressing up against her ass.

I shake my hands out in the water to get the bubbly soap off them, then lean in to her ear.

"Mind if I do some hands on cleaning down there?" I ask quietly and she grins.

She has a smile in her voice when she says, "Not at all."

My hands find the spot between her legs within the warm water and I slide two fingers inside of her. I love the feeling of tightness and warmth that surrounds them as I do so. Bells let's out a moan as she lays her head back against me and I thrust in faster and deeper.

Now that she's pregnant I make sure to have these relaxing baths more often, along with me trying to keep her pleasured. She loves the time to wind down, along with a bit extra, and I'm happy to spend time pampering her.

"You wanna cum love?"

"I don't think I can." She says honestly, having had already done so many times today, "I honestly think I might fall asleep in here."

"Even with my fingers inside of you." I say, trying to tease her by pushing inside her with my fingers again.

She nods, "Probably."

I grin and pull my fingers out, knowing that was very like her. I knew it was time for her to get some proper rest. I kissed her cheek warmly, "Alright I'll help you get into bed. Just let me dry off."

"Ok."

I carefully move myself out from behind her, making sure she's stable against the end of the bathtub and grab a towel to dry off.

But there's a problem. My dick has become hard again and I don't think Bells is up for any more sex tonight.

"You alright if I finish myself off in the shower? It'll only be a minute." I ask.

"Of course. I'll watch." She says with a smirk.

"Whatever you want love."

I kiss her forehead and then move to the shower, turning it on so that it's a relatively warm temperature. Stepping into the glass I let the water wash over me. I start stroking myself and trying to work the orgasm out of me, but what really sets me off is looking over and seeing my pregnant wife in the bathtub. Her naked body with her nipples sticking out of the bubbly water and her eyes on me.

I pump myself harder and it doesn't take long before I'm spraying out, groaning in pleasure as I feel the release. For the rest of my quick shower I rinse myself clean and then get out to dry myself so I can help Bells into bed. I wrap a towel around my waist and move to the bath.

"Here." I say, taking most of her weight to stand her up so that she's not putting too much pressure on herself. Once she's out of the bath I quickly wrap her in a towel so she's kept warm.

I dry her off, taking my time as I move the towel across her skin. I can't help but pause to kiss her belly, obsessed with it growing bigger each day. Once I've made sure she's complete dry I turn to the bedroom.

"Alright, c'mon Bells." I take her hand in mine, linking our fingers and kissing the back of her hand. Then I pull her along with me into the bedroom and make sure she's comfortable by adjusting the pillows to be arranged how she likes.

"Thanks Tom."

I smile, "The least I can do."

I take our towels back to the bathroom now we've dried off and then make my way back to the bed. Slipping into the clean sheets feeling refreshed and content I make sure to stick close to Bells side.

"Goodnight my love."

"Sweet dreams Tom." She whispers back.

~~~~~

I woke up with a groan, my dick hard and my wife wiggling her ass on it. Snaking my arm around her to check if she's awake I asked, "You want something love?"

I felt her head move in an eager nod. So my hand slide down, over her pregnant belly, and to her entrance where I felt around. Definitely wet enough.

So I pushed into her from behind, positioning so I went in smoothly. Bells moaned and clawed the sheets, so I kissed her hair.

"Good?"

"So good." She replied, blissful.

I was still feeling a little tired, but this certainly woke me up, and I gave a few soft thrusts into her. Then I let out a moan of my own and started kissing down her exposed neck. Her back was flush against my chest, I was loving the feeling of her skin.

Isabelle arched into me, trying to get even closer, deeper, with me inside her. She kept letting out little whimpers of pleasure and quietly saying my name.

It was one thing I would never get tired of, making love. It was perfect with Bells, every time. We were perfect together.

I brushed back her hair to expose her chest, squeezing her boobs to create extra stimulation, which resulted in her grinning and turning to kiss me sloppily.

"I love you Tom."

That did it, and I released inside her, gripping her hips and convulsing with my climax. A moment later Bells came to, shaking around me and I pulled her close. I placed a line of kisses across her shoulder and up her neck.

"I love you more."