* bella tries to drown me *

Dearest Readers,

Sorry for the wait, but I hope you enjoy this chapter! Let me know what you think. Things keep getting more interesting as it goes on, so make sure you have followed/favorited this story to keep up with the future updates (which will be coming shortly).

XOXO Ally Layne.

---

I was lucky I couldn't drown.

As for Bella... Well, she didn't have the same luxury.

When we hit the waves, a few things crossed my mind:

Who the fuck was Edward

When the fuck was Edward

Why the fuck was Edward

Was this Edward some kind of celestial being that was going to beam out of the sky and save Bella's ass? I was really not in the mood to deal with another deity but if that's what this whole thing's about, I guess I could make it work.

But Bella had to know that by jumping off this cliff, alone, she would essentially be committing suicide.

Unless this Edward thing would show up and somehow save her.

So, in my curiosity, when the bubbles disappeared from our crash into the water, I watched Bella as she slowly sank down, holding her hand out like ET to something that was definitely not there.

Was this some sort of acid trip?

Because I'm going to be straight- you do you and everything, but once you start endangering other people because of your crap then I start to get angry.

I grabbed Bella's hand and swam up to the surface, watching as her eyes drifted somewhere else and she mouthed a name that was becoming all too familiar for me. "Edward."

On either side of us, two forms crashed down into the waves, and I could hardly make anything out from the amount of bubbles that surrounded them. I immediately grabbed my sword (that I was lucky enough to have on me), and prepared myself for one of those vamp-twats to come to try and harm us.

However, I was wrong.

As soon as I hauled Bella up to breach the surface, she gasped for air and two heads of dark hair popped up about 6 feet on either side.

"Andie!" Jake cried out, quickly swimming over to get to where I was struggling to hold up the flailing Bella.

"Here, take her!" I called out, forcing Bella into his arms.

He looked down at her in shock. "Bella, are you-"

Another voice called out, "Andie wa-"

Then I was pulled under.

The vice grip of a cold hand on my ankle was strong, stronger than what I had expected. My body was whipped through the water and essentially thrown down onto the ocean floor, where I looked up to see a familiar redhead sneering down at me.

Ugh, friggin vampires.

Her sneer turned into a smile as she stalked forward.

I quickly realized exactly what those killer whales meant when they referred to vampires as floor walkers- they literally could walk on the ocean floor. She had dragged us out about 30 feet, so there was no way one of the wolves could try to free dive down and help me.

I smirked.

It's not like I was going to be needing help, anyway.

This Vicky bitch was in my domain.