* jackholes and pizza *

Hey Readers!  

This one's going to be long, I couldn't figure out where to cut it off if I wanted to separate it, so I just let it be. She's going to be meeting some people at the Rez, so she's one step closer to learning things that she shouldn't be learning. 

After all, watching out for monsters is her way of life- how will this all work out for them to be living in the same area, then? 

Any thoughts of what you'd like to see happen?

Anyway, hope you enjoy!

XOXO Ally Layne.

---

When I woke up, I knew I needed to get out of here.

And I really, really needed to pee.

I quickly rolled herself out of bed, disconnected my finger from the heart monitor, and snuck through the room to get to the bathroom across the hall while holding a spare drachma and the back of my hospital gown together.

All in all, it was a difficult endeavor while my head decided to host its own mini rock concert without my permission.

After getting myself relatively looking decent and straightened, I turned on the water and with a tug in my gut I created a watery mist to use to get ahold of Annabeth. I tossed a drachma into the mist and asked to speak with my friend, who had a worried look plastered on her face as soon as she saw me.

"Andie! Oh, dear gods- is that... are you in a hospital?!"

"Um... yeah?"

One look at her told me she was sitting alone in her cabin, writing frantically in some notebook while doing some research from Daedalus's laptop. Her curls were sticking out in wayward directions and she had deep dark circles running under her eyes.

I immediately shrunk away, avoiding her nasty gaze. I knew the look of disappointment and concern that she was giving me by heart at this point in my life, so I didn't know if I really needed to look at her to take in the full effect.

"Look at me, Kelpie. I need to see what happened to your face before I decide to steal one of the chariots and hitch a ride to LaPush," Annabeth said. I, of course, listened to her and watched as her stormy grey eyes became darker with her increasing frustration.

I immediately felt my eyes widen and I threw up my arms in surrender. "It wasn't my fault, I swear!"

"Did you get beaten up by some monster? What happened?" Annabeth asked, leaning forward as if she would get a better viewpoint of my features if she did so. "You can't keep hiding things like this from me!"

My mouth dropped open. "I am hiding nothing from you! You just won't let me tell you what happened, Owl-Brain!"

She scowled but immediately seemed to sober from her brief hysteria at my words. "Fine, tell me what happened."

I took a deep breath and explained, "When I was driving back from the airport- by the way, did you know that car-rental guys are seriously rude? It wasn't my fault that I was late to pick it up, I honestly had no clue where they were-"

She waved a hand through the air. "Duly noted. Now, get back to you driving."

I rolled my eyes. "Fine. It was an easy drive, there weren't as many cars on the road so that made things run smoother on the way down to LaPush. But get this, when I was driving near the boarders of Forks and LaPush, I saw something cross the highway that caused me to crash."