*tantrums and broken noses*

Dearest Readers,

I will admit it has been a long time since I thought about updating this story, though I believe I have been bullied long enough to just give y'all an update. Maybe next time don't flood my inboxes or comment sections because you want an update, it adds a lot of anxiety that I definitely already have.

Also, I was made aware that Andie does not seem to be a "charismatic" or "interesting" character. I just decided to make her a tad bit more realistic so sorry for not generating another "Mary Sue" for others to rip on as well.

I was also made aware that I was character bashing, which is something that I actually don't believe to be true. The Twilight books were written from Bella's perspective, but if one looks into the details of her actions they can be considered childish. Same with Jacob Black... who also is basically the age of a child at this time along with Andie Jackson.

Besides, this is just the beginning of the story, so don't judge the characters too harshly before they even have a chance to grow.

Without further adieu, here is the next chapter for you!

XOXO Ally Layne.

---

On the way to Emily's, the boys were being just as rowdy as one would expect from a bunch of pups. I was just glad that Jacob Black wasn't involved in this little shindig, but that's probably because I was the one to piss him off so much he had to leave.

I still had no clue as to what made him that mad.

I literally just looked at the guy and he blew up. Anger issues, much?

Though, it's not like I have the right to say much about anger issues. My father is literally the god of one of the moodiest things on the earth- the oceans and seas. Not to mention he's also the god of earthquakes, too. That just makes me a recipe for disaster.

"So Jacob has the hots for Bella, huh?" I asked the pack, seeing their smiles widen slightly at my sarcastic tone.

Embry threw an arm around my shoulder. "He has practically been in love with her all his life, so it's a little obvious that he's protective over her-"

"Even though the girl just uses him to get over her ex," Quil added, raising a brow at Embry. "He needs to move on and find someone else to make puppy eyes at."

Jared nodded. "Hopefully it'll be someone who doesn't try and steer him away from his friends all the time, either."

Embry rolled his eyes at Jared before looking back at me. "So what did you do to him anyway? I hadn't heard him that pissed off since-"

Quil cut him off again, "Bella told him she was in love with a Va-"

Jared elbowed Quil in the gut, not allowing him to finish the word. "Her ex."

I pursed my lips. Something definitely was rotten in the state of LaPush. And I think I knew exactly what it was.

Puppy eyes, Pack, Va.... Valerie? Nah, Bella is definitely not a lesbian. She didn't even bat an eyelash at me and my demigod good looks attracted all kinds of people.

I wondered if her ex had some sort of weird taboo around here and no one was allowed to speak of him. What would someone have to do to get an entire small town to hate them so much?

"I did nothing," I told them, picking at a hangnail that was sticking out along the side of my thumb. "I just looked at him and he went off the rails."