* no one likes secrets *

Dearest Readers,

Thank you all for the support, and I hope you all are enjoying this story so far! If you have any questions, comments, or simply enjoy the story, feel free to leave a comment/review! I deeply appreciate any feedback I can get! 

Don't forget to check out my other works!

XOXO Ally Layne.

--- 

I held up a hand but didn't dare touch his bare chest.

Damn, that chest was good looking. He was good looking. Too bad he had an attitude problem.

"Okay, first of all- what the fuck, dude?" I exclaimed, throwing my hands up in the air.

Jacob Black, the biggest jerk I had the displeasure of meeting, let out a sound that sounded suspiciously like a growl. My jaw tightened.

"You... you ruined everything," He spat back at me, looking up and down at my figure with a sneer. "You're nothing, we... you are nothing."

I blinked. "Uh, literally, I'm standing right here and you're yelling in my face so yeah, I am something you dickwad."

Jacob's glare sharpened, and his body vibrated even quicker than it was before. He looked from me, back to Bella, then to me again, and let out another snarl before turning and running into the woods.

I scoffed. How childish.

My arms crossed beneath my chest as I let out a heavy breath. This place is full of more lunatics than Camp Half-Blood. They better be careful or they're going to be pretty close to the inhabitants of Mt. Olympus at this point.

"What did you do to him?"

I immediately whirled around to see an irate Bella Swan glaring at me with her fists clenched at her sides. "Nothing, honestly."

She blinked, shocked at my answer, but quickly her anger took over once more. "No... you did something to him," she insisted. "Why would he act like that if you didn't-"

"Bella, it's okay," a voice insisted, cutting her grievances off.

I watched as Billy Black wheeled himself over to where we were standing, a faraway look in his eye as he gazed out to the woods where his son had just departed. "Miss Jackson here didn't do anything wrong."

Bella blinked again, looking at Billy as though he had just grown a second head. "What do you mean? She made Jake run away!"

I rolled my eyes. "Okay, obviously you didn't notice the part where he just started yelling at me out of nowhere after I literally did nothing wrong."

She crossed her arms to match my stance. "Obviously you did, or he wouldn't have started to yell at you like that."

I let out another scoff. "This is the first time I've ever met the guy, so how would he know me enough to start yelling at me out of the blue like that? If anything, he's absolutely bonkers!" I turned to Billy. "Are you sure your son is completely sane? Maybe I look like someone he has it out for or something along those lines?"

Bella let out an enraged gasp. "Jake is completely fine, it's you who-"

I raised a brow at the woman as Billy placed a hand up to try and calm her. "It's fine, Bella." He turned back to me. "Now, I'm not crazy enough to go calling my son completely sane considering he is a teenage boy, but I don't think that has anything to do with what just happened."

"So what just happened, then?" I asked the older man, who was still sitting relatively calmly for everything that just occurred.

Billy rubbed the back of his neck. "It's not my place to tell you, you've gotta ask him himself."