Chapter six 𖤐

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

                 ❝𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝘃𝗼𝗿𝘀?❞

Today Y/n and Nishinoya were both at Tanaka's house. The two oldest were both studying for the test.

Saw then came inside of the room to check on her brother. "HEY BRO!"

"Hey big sis!" Tanaka said back a little embarrassed.

Saeko beamed as she looked around the table to see a h/c girl that she recognized very fast.

Saeko gasped dramatically. "LITTLE SISTER!" Saeko jumped.

"BIG SISTER!" Y/n yelled as she ran up to Saeko and jumped in her arms.

Saw smiled as she picked up the little girl and started to twirl her around.

"LITTLE SISTER! How is my favorite person in the whole wide world?" Saeko said as she put Y/n down as tanaka glared at her.

"It's amazing, I met volleyball players and I'm going to be a libero!" She exclaimed as she threw her hands up in the air and jumped.

"Yes you're going to be better then your knockel foot brother." Saeko snickered.

"HEY I HEARD THAT!"

"You are just like a mini me!" Saeko exclaimed brightly, ignoring him.

"Your so pretty! Can I put on makeup again like last time?" She said tilting her head.

Saeko laughed. "Yess, I brought a whole bunch of new makeup and a gift for you!"

The h/c girl gasped excitedly. "Really, what is it?" She said jumping up and down.

"Follow me!" Saeko said now heading towards her room.

Y/n ran after her inside the room. She looked around amazed of what's in front of her.

"Look what I got you!" Saeko then reached under an desk and grabbed a gift bag. Saeko turned around to see Y/n jumping on the bed.

"Is that for me?" Y/n eyes sparkle as she jump off the bed and landed on her feet.

"Mhm, also be careful ok? I don't need your brother trying to drown me from what happened last time.."

"Ok sorry!" She ran over and took the bag. She brought out the wrapping paper and then she seen the gift waiting in there for her.

She took the gift out and look at it with wide eyes. "A BUNNY CAMERA?"

It was a camera with a bunny case to protect it from water or cracking if she dropped it.

"Yeah, I thought that maybe you would like to take videos and pictures on there!"

"Yeah I love it! Thank you big sister!" She said running up to her and hugging her.

"Glad you like it, Now let's do our makeup!"

"YES YES!" Y/n said excitedly. "CAN I DO YOURS?"

"Uhh.." Saeko thought outloud. "You know what, sure!"

"YAY, imma make you so pretty!" She clapped.

"I bet you will! Imma do yours first ok?" Saeko replied while taking out the lipstick and eyeliner.

"Ok, but make sure you don't put a-lot on or imma look like Ayano!" Y/n said and also fake gagging at the last thing she said.

Saeko raised a eyebrow confusingly. "And what does Ayano look like?"

Y/n shrugged. "She's looks really weird."

"PFTT." Saeko said outloud not being able to hold in her laugh.

"Haha Y/n you were just like me!" Saeko said slapping her knee. "Anyways let's get this over with."

"Ok!" Y/n said grabbing the makeup brushes.

𖤐 Several beauty seconds later 𖤐

Y/n and Saeko both looked in the mirror in shock.

"Woah little sis! Not bad for a five year old!" She giggled.

"We both so pretty! I could marry myself!" She said now blowing herself kisses to the mirror. (We love a self confidence queen.)

Saeko then took out Y/n's camera. "SELFIE TIME! Say cheese!"

"CHEESE!" Y/n said smiling ear to ear and posing doing the peace sign. She seen her brother do it once so she copied him.

"Hey how about before you leave we get icecream!"

Y/n stopped what she was doing and her eyes sparkled. " vanilla with rainbow sprinkles?"

Saeko scratched her head nervously. "Well no but we do have other flavors like cookie dough!"

Y/n tilt her head. "There's more flavors?" She asked in disbelief.

"Um yes.. did you not know that? They raised you wrong!"

"Ok I'll try it!" Y/n exclaimed as she got up eagerly.

"Ok, First one to the kitchen gets more ice then the other!" Saeko said as she ran towards the kitchen.

Y/n gasped dramatically. "Heyy, You got a head start!" She yelled while running after her.

 "Heyy, You got a head start!" She yelled while running after her