Chapter fourteen 𖤐

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

                 ❛𝗚𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴?❜

"COOKIES!" Y/n and Natsu yelled excitedly as they both ran to grab a Chocolate chip cookie from off the tray

"Hope you enjoy! Make sure to eat the other twenty cookies on the tray!" Oikawa said shoving the tray in their faces.

"Heyy, how come I can't eat cookies for breakfast?" His nephew whined while he sat there eating plain dry cereal.

Oikawa look back at him slowly. "I heard that if kids eat sugar for breakfast they will become hyper. It's pay back!" He whispered and laughed.

"Your a weirdo."

"I want the last cookie!" Y/n said trying to snatch the last cookie from Natsu with a scowl on her face.

"Nooo, N/n gimme!" Natsu said snatching the cookie back. "Sharing is caring!" She then broke the cookie and gave the other to Y/n."

"Thanks.." Y/n mumbled as she popped the cookie inside her mouth and started munching.

"RING RING RING RIENVEV-" The bell been pressed five time really fastly.

"IM COMING STOP RINGING MY DOORBELL!" Oikawa yelled with a irl mark appearing.

Y/n and Natsu both giggled and once he was gone they heard a knock on the window.

They both looked at the window to see two robbers? No it was nishinoya and Hinata with a all black suit on and a mask covering their faces.

Not to mention the cardboard box with holes and a tiny mouth on Hinata head about to fall off.

Y/n and Natsu look at each other then started bursting out laughing while they both fell softly on the floor.

"That's the most ugly disguise I ever seen in my life!" Oikawa nephew said a little to loud letting out a few giggles.

Nishinoya then opened the window and did the hand sign that told them to come while Hinata told them to be quiet.