Chapter sixteen 𖤐

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 ❛𝗪𝗵𝗼 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂!❜

❛𝗪𝗵𝗼 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂!❜

"Little sis!" Nishinoya said shaking Y/n back and forth

Y/n eyes hot open as she yawned after. She looked around confused. "What, where am I?"

Nishinoya looked at her and laughed. "Remember you fell asleep on the bus on are way here?"

Y/n eyes widened. "So we didn't play his and seek and got chased?" She said way to fastly.

"Nope, must of been a nightmare!" Nishinoya said popping the p in nope.

"How long was I sleep for, where is Natsu?" Y/n said getting up stumbling a little and rubbing her eyes.

Nishinoya shrugged. "I don't know, maybe for like a good five hours! Now I know you won't be getting any sleep tonight." He groaned then laughed.

Y/n giggled as she looked in front of her and saw Kiyoko. "Kiyoko HIII!" You screamed and waved as Nishinoya snapped head head backwards.

"MAMAS?" He said as hearts formed in his eyes as he ran to go bother the girl that was now trying to get away.

Y/n finally got up and took this chance to run off somewhere since her brother wasn't looking.

She wondered around bored. Until she seen Tskuishima and Yamaguchi.

"Imma mess with them!" Y/n said really loudly as they both looked at her in confusion.

Y/n ran over to Tskuishima and started shaking his legs. "Wow those glasses look so cool!" She said with sparkles in her eyes.

"You seen them on my face all the time." He said plainly as Yamaguchi looked at the girl.

"Can I try them on? Pleaseeeeeee!" Y/n said in a whiny voice as she held on to Tskuishima tighter.

"Y/n, Tskuishima need thoses glasses to help see. Because he's blind!" Yamaguchi exclaimed brightly which made Tskuishima hit his head.

Y/n stopped and looked at Yamaguchi. 'Can I get on you shoulders?" She said jumping up and down with her hands up.

"B-but you might fall, I don't want to hurt you!" Yamaguchi panicked as he waved his hands around.

"You won't hurt me Yama-nii! Pleaseee!" Y/n said with sad eyes and a frown.

"Fine.." Yamaguchi had finally gave in. He then leaned down trying to figure how to pick her up.

Y/n just flung her self into his arms as he finally swooped her up and put her on his shoulders.

"Don't fall!" Yamaguchi said stumbling a little.

"Go, I need to see how high I am compared to Yamaguchi!" Y/n said pushing his head so he stumbled into Tskuishima.

"Good grief." Tskuishima said as he turned his head away from Y/n so he won't be able to see her.

Y/n smirked as she snatched the glasses off of Tskuishima face and put them on her self.

"HEYY!" Tskuishima scowled as he turned towards Y/n but to see her gone instead. He was left with blurriness. (As someone who wear glasses, I feel his pain. 😔)

"Where did that brat go? We have a match coming up!" Tskuishima said angrily as Yamaguchi shivered.

"I don't know, I looked up and she was gone!" Yamaguchi said shaking a little.

Y/n was tripping over her steps as she was walking. "Woah everything so weird! How does he do that?" You mumbled out loud.

"Y/n..?" She heard from above her. She looked up to see Kenma starring at her confusingly.

"Look I look like Tskui!" She said placing both hands on her hips.

"Why do you have his glasses?"

"Because people with glasses are smart. Now I'm smart too!" She exclaimed excitedly.

"That's not how that work." Kenma said plainly as he went back to his game.

Y/n shrugged as she looked up in front of her. She seen Bokuto and Kurro. "HEYY HEYY HEYY!" She screamed loudly.

Bokuto instantly looked at her with sparkles in his eyes. "AHH SHES SO CUTE~" He cooed happily.

"Oh it's the tiny libero! I didn't recognize her with the glasses on." Kurro said as he waved at her.

"Imma say hi- AHHH!" She screamed as she seen she got lifted up from the floor.

"Who are you!" Y/n said as she looked at the boy face in trying to recognize who he is.

"Well you never spoke to me but I'm Ennoshita! But Tskuishima need his glasses back."

"No he doesn't!" Y/n said as she tried to wiggle out of his grasp. "AHHH!" She screamed as everyone looked at her and sweat dropped.

Ennoshita sighed as he took the glasses off of her. "Sorry but he really need them! How about I make it up to you with your brother!"

Y/n thought. "Icecream with sprinkles?" She said looking at him with sparkles.

Ennoshita chuckled. "Of course you do. After the trip ok?"

Y/n nodded her head as he finally set her down. She ran over to kenma and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Wanna play?" He said raising a eyebrow and handing her the controller.

"Yeah!" She said as she started to play (Favorite game) with him.