Chapter eight 𖤐

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

                     ❛𝗔𝗪𝗪 𝗕𝗔𝗡𝗔𝗡𝗔𝗦 ❜

❛𝗔𝗪𝗪 𝗕𝗔𝗡𝗔𝗡𝗔𝗦 ❜

The first thing Y/n thought of was to run behind her brother

The first thing Y/n thought of was to run behind her brother. He then pick her up and put her on his shoulders.

"EEEE!" Y/n squealed happily. "Look, I'm really tall again!" She said waving her hands in the air.

"Do you wanna fly super fast?" Nishinoya laughed while holding on to her feet.

Y/n eyes lit up. "Mhm, go super fast into the gym!" She giggled.

"Ok.. HOLD ON TIGHT!" He said as he took off to the inside of the gym.

"WAIT FOR ME!" Tanaka said running after the two as he mumbles how it wasn't fair since he didn't have someone to do that to.

Kurro looked at the two and tilted his head. "Was that a child?" He mumbled to his self.

"Hmm?" Takeka replied back confusingly.

"Oh nothing!"

"Woah the gym is huge!" Y/n said as he set her down.

Y/n looked around and seen a whole bunch of people she never met before. And before you know it she ran off.

"HEY Y/n, do you wanna see my cool and amazing and rolling thunder?" He said loud and clear with both hands on hips.

Asahi then went in front of Nishinoys confused. "Um who are you talking to?"

"Hmm, what do you mean?" He then looked to both of his side's sweat dropped.

"Well that explains why she didn't respond back.." He added

"Don't you think you should look for her?" Asahi smiled shyly.

"Maybe... It's ok Kiyoko will find her again luke last time!" He said putting a fist in the air while blushing madly.

"Ok if you say so.." Asahi said concerned.

                 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

While that was happening, Y/n made her way around the gym looking at everything in awe.

"LOOK LOOK!" Bokuto said shaking Akaashi back and forth.

"Mhm I can see Bokuto." He replied with a blank face while staring at the little girl wondering around alone.

"I thinks she lost, Let's go!" He said grabbing Akaashi hand to drag him along with him.

"But we have a match in a minute!"

"Soo, a child being lost is so much important than a volleyball match!"

"KARASUNO VS Fukurodani!"

"AWW, I will come back for you, you!" He said pointing at Y/n and glaring at her.

"Come on and stop being weird!" Akaashi said dragging Bokuto to the match.

Y/n made her way to the bleachers, she looked at to see a boy with blonde and black hair sitting by his self.

She took this opportunity to go up to him and make a new friend.

She ran over to the boy and stood next to him while he was playing videos game on his Nintendo switch.

He looked up at the girl standing above him slowly with a confused face. "Hey?"

"Hi I'm Y/n! Whatcha playing?" She said plopping down right next to him.

"I'm playing Mario cart.. Want to try?" He asked her.

Y/n nodded her head eagerly. "I love this game! I always beat my Oni-Chan in this game!" She bragged.

He raised a eyebrow. "So you did come in with someone. Where's your brother at?"

Y/n shrugged. "Somewhere, OOO I wanna be princesse Rosalina! I'm always her."

Kenma chuckled. "Sure go right ahead."

"Hmm let's see who she look identical to.." He thought as he looked around.

"ZOOM! Haha look, he slipped on a banana!" She yelled shoving the switch in his face which made him stop his thinking.

"Huh? Watch out!" Kenma said moving the switch out his face.

"AWW BANANAS!" She said after she slipped on an banana herself.

"Hey Kenma who's that?" A voice popped from in front of them.

They both looked up to see a very tall man with light grey hair. He was squinting his eyes at her.

"Woah! Your taller then Tsuki!" Y/n giggled.

"Lev this is Y/n-" Kenma said but got cut off.

"Woah! And you're shorter then the Libero and Orange hair over there!"

Y/n gasped. "IM AM NOT SHORT!" She said as she got up and threw the video game console a his head.

"MY NINTENDO SWITCH!" Kenma cried dramatically as he went to grabbed the game.

Make sure to vote and comment! Tysm guys for 2k+ views, ily all so much <3