Chapter seventeen ✽

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

❝𝗛𝗜𝗜𝗜𝗜𝗜 𝗬𝗔𝗔𝗔!❞

❝𝗛𝗜𝗜𝗜𝗜𝗜 𝗬𝗔𝗔𝗔!❞

"BAR"

"BE"

"QUE?"

"BARBECUE?" The three of them shouted as they started to dance.

"FOOD!" Y/n shouted since she also wanted to be part of it. Her eyes sparkled at that which made her excited.

The others stared at them with confusion or concern.

"We're going to have food?" Y/n jumped in front of her brother, before he could answer she ran somewhere else.

"Did you hear? FOODD!" Y/n growled as she shook the person right in front of her.

"I hearddd, well you sure are excited huh?" Ukai sweat dropped.

Y/n shook her head yes many times. "Yeah, my brother and grandma doesn't know how to cook!"

Nishinoya snapped his head back. "HEYY I heard that!"

"plus I always make lunch for you when you go to school and you always eat it too!" He said pointing angrily at her.

Y/n shook her head no. "Nuh uh, that don't be me. Ayano always stole my lunch!" She exclaimed.

"Whatt, and you let her?" Ukai stated raising an eyebrow.

"Well yeah, like I said his food is yucky!" She exclaimed. "I don't know how she like it." Y/n shrugged.

Before Nishinoya could say anything alse she dismissed her self from them.

"Anyways bye uskussh , and bye brother!" She waved as she ran somewhere else in the gym.

Y/n was looking around wondering who to talk too when she saw Yachi. She gasped and ran over to her.