Chapter eighteen 𖤐

I haven't wrote something in a while so bare with me here

I haven't wrote something in a while so bare with me here. :)

Everyone was finally back home

Everyone was finally back home. Well Y/n and Natsu were standing right infront of their new school.

"Do we really have to go?" Y/n pouted as she hung her head down low.

"Come on, I'll hold your hand all the way to class!" Natsu said trying to brighten up the mood.

Y/n looked up and smiled with her eyes closed. "Ok!" She said in a cheery tone.

They both connected hands and started walking towards the door.

As soon as they went in they were met with a huge water fountain and lots of fun decor.

"Woahh." They both said as their eyes and smiles grew bigger.

"Hey what are you two girls still doing out?" A voice from besides y'all said.

Natsu froze from shocked as Y/n giggled. She turns toward the girl.

"Hi, we're actually new here!" She said pointing at herself and at Natsu.

The girl then mouthed O quietly and laughed.

"Welcome I'm actually the principal here. Let's go to your new class, follow me!" The lady principal said as she started walking.

"Oh let's go!" Y/n said as she tried to go forward but was stopped. She made a confused look and looked at Natsu to see that she's still frozen up.

"Let's go!" Y/n said aggressively as she accidentally tugged Natsu a little to hard and sent her flying ahead.

"We have two new students, listen up!" Your teacher said trying to get the kids attention.

The kids finally calmed down and let the teacher finish her talking.

"This is Y/n" she said pointing at her. "And this is Natsu. Please make them feel welcome!"

Y/n smiled as she waved to her classmates and some people waved back.

"Any questions?"

One girl hand flew up.

"Yes Floria?" The teacher called on the girl with pretty blonde and black hair.

"Why is there a ice pack on Natsu face?" She said tilting her head to the side.

"That's because Y/n pushed me!" Natsu said scrunching her face which made Y/n gasp.

"Well you should've moved!" Y/n argue back with both hands on her hip.

"fight fight fight!" Some boy chanted as the others in the classroom laughed.

Y/n then stick up her no no finger at the boy clearly mad which made the whole class say, "OOOOO!"

The teacher then sighed and shook her head back and forth. "Joe please stop picking fights with people and you two can sit wherever."

"Ok!" They both said in sync. The desks were put into groups and there were two available next to floria.

"Hi guys, you two are so pretty!" Floria said with the brightest grin. She was just coloring a paper that was color by number.

"Thanks, I love your hair!" Natsu said and Gloria and thanks back.

"Floria do you like volleyball?" Y/n question as Floria eyes lit up.

"Yes! My sister plays for Karasuno girl volleyball as the setter!" She exclaimed as Y/n and Natsu gasped in excitement.

"No way my brother is a libero for the boy one there!" Y/n said as Natsu also explained that her brother plays to.

"Wow, we should be friends. Maybe we will all play volleyball together!" Floria said as she finished the rest of her coloring.

"Yes, that would be nice!" Natsu agreed and Y/n also agreed.

"Hey Y/n and Natsu can you bring theses papers next door?" The teacher said behind them which made them shriek.

"Sorry mrs! We will." Y/n said as she grabbed the papers and grabbed Natsu hand to bring her up.

The girl went next door but the door was closed.

"Oh just open it!" Natsu said but Y/n stopped her.

"Wait stay quiet and listen to what their talking about." She shushed Natsu.

"Hey did you hear that the principal of the school is favoring his daughter?"

"Yes I heard that! What else happened?"

I heard he's going to jail because he was being rude to students but also doing weird things to his daughter?"

Both of their eyes why winded and Natsu mouth dropped. "He's in jail, and what weird stuff?"

"No clue! But what happened to the girl?" Y/n question which mad Natsu shrug.

"Apparently his daughter went to America to stay with her mom instead." The teacher said.

"Oh that's good! At least she's safe with her mom!" Natsu exclaimed.

"Yeah let's just slide theses papers under the door." She slid the papers under the door.

But the teachers went silent and looked up. The teachers saw them looking at them through the window.

"That's our time to run now!" Y/n said as Natsu nodded and they both started sprinting towards their classroom.