Chapter eleven ◡̈

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

                      ❛𝗜𝗠 𝗕𝗟𝗘𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚!❜

                      ❛𝗜𝗠 𝗕𝗟𝗘𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚!❜

"Come on, you have to get ready for school!" Nishinoya said trying to get her shoes on her feet

"Nooo, I don't want to. Everyone hates me in that class!" Y/n whined as she kick he brother hand away.

The three day training camp had ended very fast and so did the two week of suspension from school.

Nishinoya stop then smiled. "Why not, there will be a big surprise when you go to school today."

Y/n tilt her head. "Really, what is the big surprise?"

"Once you put your shoes on I'll tell you~" he sung as she finally stop and he put her shoes on.

"I'll bring you to practice everyday after school. Plus if that girl bully you again then I have a plan up my sleeve." He smirked evilly.

Y/n stood up happily and raised both fist in the air. "Ok come on big brother!" She said as she open the front door.

He looked down at what he was wearing then he realized. "Shoot, I forgot to get dress!" He exclaimed and ran back upstairs.

Y/n sat down at her desk scribbling on a piece of paper that her teacher gave to her

Y/n sat down at her desk scribbling on a piece of paper that her teacher gave to her. She drew (what ever you wanted) on the paper.

Y/n was glad that the principal wasn't in the class. If she was the principal would've been staring at her nonstop.

The teacher then came in and stood in the front of the class. "Ok class so today we have a new student! Please come in." She opened the door.

Someone then came in, she had orange hair styled with two Pigtails. She wore a bright smile on her face.

"Hi I'm Natsu Hinata, nice to meet you all!" She bowed to the class. She then look at Y/n and waved.

"Please sit where ever you want!" The teacher said.

Natsu then skipped over to Y/n and sat next to her. "Hi, Hinata told me about you!"

Y/n gasped. "You know Hinata? I'm his best friend!" She said excitedly.

"Yeah, I'm his sister! He had told me to come here since you were lonely!"

Y/n sweat dropped. "Oh well, he don't have any friends either!"

"Yeah, Hinata is a poppy head and is really mean!" Natsu defended with her.

"But now you won't be lonely because I'm your friend now!" Natsu said doing jazz hands.

"Ok guys, we are going outside to the playground let's go!" The teacher said as all the students cheer and get up.

Y/n and Natsu were both taking turns pushing each other on the swings. Right now Natsu was pushing Y/n.

"Higher!!" Y/n giggled as Natsu gave all her strength to push her higher.

Ayano then came in front of Y/n swing and stoped.

"MOVE AYANO!" Y/n yelled at the girl who just mocked her and rolled her eyes.

She then flipped her hair. "Hey new girl, do you wanna okay with me instead?"

Y/n already told Natsu about Ayano so Natsu doesn't like her.

"NOO!" She screamed as she accidentally pushed Y/n a little to hard which made her fly off.

"AHHHH!" She screamed as she landed on Ayano who was now on the floor with Y/n on top of her.

"OMG! SORRY!" Natsu gasped with both hands over her mouth.

Y/n then backed up to see Ayano scowling. "Ugh why are you so weird!" She cried as she got up and ran away.

Natsu ran up to Y/n snd pointed at her nose. Y/n touched it and look at her finger.

"Blood.." they both said at the same time. Y/n then realized.

"IM BLEEDING!" She cried as she ran to the teacher with Natsu ran after her.

"Oh my." The teacher said looking at Y/n. "Let's get you to the nurse!" She said grabbing Y/n hand.

"Can I come to?" Natsu asked the teacher.

"Yes let's go.. hopefully you don't have a broken nose.." she trailed off.

" she trailed off