Chapter nineteenth

Today was Y/n birthday

Today was Y/n birthday. She was turning six years old.

"The cake look so pretty!" Y/n gushed as the cake in-front of her that had many toppings on.

On the cake was a terrible drawing of a flamingo that the boys tried to make but came out horribly. Let's not forget the all different types of sprinkles.

But she didn't know since she was to young and thought it was the most beautiful thing in the world.

"Me and the team made it, We knew you would like it!" Nishinoya exclaimed as Tskuishima eye twitch at the messed up cake.

"Tskui don't be mean. They tried their best!" Yamaguchi said trying to hold back a laugh.

"You're just mad because you never had a birthday cake or party!" Y/n stuck her tongue and ran off.

"Never wanted to be here anyways!" Tskuishima scowled back as he went to pack his stuff and leave.

"Nuh uh, You can't leave now your trapped!" Nishinoya said running over to block the door.

Y/n skipped down the hallways but then she stopped once she heard multiple people talking at once in one room.

'Hmm I wonders who in there..' she thought as she went up to the door.

The door was cracked so she was kinda able to see what was going on.

'You know what imma just go in.' She said to her self as she flew the door open.

"AHHH HIDE ThE THINGS!" Yelled a panicked Yachi and a worried Yiyoko. In the middle was Ukai and Tadeka.

Y/n stared curiously at the four at the doorway. "Whatca hiding..?" She asked.

"Nothing! Just... um.." Yachi thought as she looked around for a distraction.

"Oh Yachi accidentally knocked over the nail polish!" Kiyoko quickly thought of an excuse.

Y/n eyes lit up. "Really, you're doing my nails?" Y/n jumped excitedly.

"What? Oh yeahh of course we are!" Yachi said again while everyone facepalmed.

"Oo I know the perfect person to do my nails!" Y/n said as Kiyoko magically brung out nail polish out her pocket.

Y/n then ran and grabbed the nail polish bag out of her hands. "Thanks Kiyo!" She said as she ran out the door.

"Phew we almost got caught!" Tadeka said releasing a shaky breath which cause Ukai to laugh.

Y/n ran to the kitchen where Hinata, Kageyama and Sugawara was. They were all eating from the snack plate.

"Hinata! Other brother Hii! Can you paint my nails?" Y/n said ignoring Kageyama presence and pouring the nail polish on the table.

"I will, I paint Natsu's all the time!" Hinata yelled as he started picking up colors to look at.