Chapter fifteen -✎

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

                             ❝𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲!❞

                             ❝𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲!❞

I honestly don't know what this chapter is tbh- 🧍🏿‍♀️

The new school Y/n and Natsu were going to go to didn't open until two weeks, which mean they both get to go to the one week training camp!

Speaking of training camp everyone was in front of the place right now.

"Natsu I can't wait for you to meet all of my best friends! So theirs Kenma, Kurro oh and he will give you candy!-"

"That's a lot of people.." Natsu sweat dropped by the amount of people she met.

"Y/nn, we have a full day to do whatever we want so wanna play a game?" Nishinoya said jumping with excitement.

Y/n eyes lit up. "Yeah, I have the perfect game! Follow me." She then ran inside of the gym with Natsu and Nishinoya following behind.

She then stopped. "Ok so we will need more players.." she said looking around thinking.

"Wait here!" Nishinoya said then dashed off. Soon he brought a few people to play the game Y/n wanted to play.

It was Bokuto, Kurro, Tanaka, Hinata, Lev and Akaashi.

"Ok that's enough! Everyone will be split into three groups! So first-"

Team one--✎
Y/n
Natsu
Bokuto

Team two--✎
Tanaka
Hinata
Nishinoya

Team three--✎
Akaashi
Lev
Kurro

"WOOO! I'm with the Y/n and mini Hinata!" Bokuto said enthusiastically while he stick out his tongue at the rest of the players.

"Hey you betrayed me, I'm your brother!" Nishinoya said dramatically while placing his hand where his heart is with a sad face.