Chapter ten 𖤐

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

 ❝𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆, 𝗢𝘄𝗹!❞

❝𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆, 𝗢𝘄𝗹!❞

"You still have one more week until you go back to school

"You still have one more week until you go back to school."  Nishinoya exclaimed.

"No I like being on the volleyball team!" Y/n pouted.

"Yeah but school is important for you and you need to learn!"

Y/n rolled her eyes. "Yeah but you don't do your school work either!"

"Yea I do! I just forget to..." He trailed off nervously.

"Ok, well I need to hurry and make more friends since we leave tomorrow!" Y/n said hoping off her seat.

"Ok Well we have a match, so I will be right back." He said also getting off a seat.

"Ok bye!" Y/n said running to a random spot in the gym. She made it to where kenma was again and sat down next to him.

He looked up then smiled. "Oh it's you again."

"Hii-"

"Hey kenma who are you talking to?" Kurro said walking towards him raising both eyebrows.

Y/n gasped. "Hide me now!" She said hiding behind Kenma who's confused.

Kenma looked up and looked back down on his video game. "Nobody."

Kurro tilted his head and chuckled. "Where did the tiny libero go?" He asked.

"I don't know what your talking about." Kenma replied looking anywhere but at his face.

"Tiny libero, are you hiding behind kenma?"

"NOOO!" Y/n shouted as Kenma just facepalmed at her stupidity.

Kurro then shoved Kenma out the way. "Gotcha!" He said pointing at her while she shivering with fear.

"NOOO!" She yelled as she started to run towards some random part of the gym.

Kurro just stood there confused and frowned.

"I thinks she's scared of you." Kenma brought up.

"Thanks for stating the obvious." Kurro replied and rolled his eyes.

Y/n ran and ran until she bumped into someone and fell on her bum

Y/n ran and ran until she bumped into someone and fell on her bum. "Oof!" She said as she started to look up.

"Oh it's the libero sister!" The black hair boy said looking down at you.

"Woahh!" She accidentally said outloud with made him raise a eyebrow.

"Akaashi whatcha-" the boy then gasped and sparkles showed up in his eyes. "THATS THE BABY!" He said pointing at the h/c girl.

Y/n finally got up and giggled. "Hii, I'm Y/n!"

"I'm Bokuto and that's Akaashi!" He said pointing at himself then to the black hair boy.

"Pretty, Owl!" She said pointing at Akaashi then to Bokuto which made him laugh.

"Did you hear? The boy over there!" She said pointing at Kurro who smiled and waved at her.

"Oh yeah you met Kurro?"

"No, he kidnapps kids! I saw it on live on YouTube!" She said waving her hands everywhere.

This caused Bokuto to laugh at loud and Akaashi to snicker.

"HAH, He doesn't kidnap kids. He only want to kidnap you!" Bokuto laughed even more which caused you and Akaashi to freeze up.

"WHATTT!" Y/n shouted which made the whole gym stop what they was doing and stare at her.

Nishinoya looked at you but as soon as he was going to come and rush over he got yelled at to stay in the game.

"Well we have to do something!" Y/n panicked.

"Yes, let's go and confront him!" Bokuto raised a fist in the air. You and Bokuto then started to run towards the poor boy.

"Guys I don't think that this is a good idea.." Akaashi deadpanned.

They both in front of Kurro who was confused standing in front of them while Y/n shivered with fear.

"So what's happening?"

"Stay away from me you kidnapping rooster!" Y/n said nervously.

"Huh, kidnapping?" Kurro laughed.

"I told her you was going to kidnap her!" Bokuto said still laughing while his stomach.

"BOKUTO!" Kurro yelled as he smacked the back off his head then turned back to y/n.

"I don't kidnap kids, He just a big fat jerk face!" He said in his most polite baby voice.

"Then prove it!" Y/n said crossing both arms over her chest.

He groaned as he went to pick something out his pocket. It's was her f/c. He gave it to her as she took it excitedly.

"This is my favorite candy!" She exclaimed as she popped it in her mouth.