「❀」Intro x And x Character x Info「❀」

༺═─── ૪☆Ɱվ ҠìӀӀҽɾ Ꭰօѵҽ☆૪ ───═༻

Hello! I would just like to tell you all that I am super proud of this story.(Saying this because I have written quite a few chapters already, just haven't posted them since I wrote them a while ago) I don't know how I have even gotten this far in making it because usually a lack of motivation kicks in.... Anyways I would just like you to all know that I put a whole lot of time and effort into this. I am kind of a perfectionist and if something doesn't flow right or sound good to me then usually, I change it. That also explains why some parts are so detailed... Haha. Umm, but I appreciate you tapping onto this story and taking the time to read it. If you have any suggestions on certain parts or just how to make the story better in general, then please tell me. The first few chapters may be really bad because I wrote those a while ago and barely edited them when I posted them. I am still really new to writing fanfics and honestly this story might absolutely suck to you, which I completely understand. Also creating (you're or the characters personality) was kind of hard because she has the complete opposite personality as me. She is very extroverted while I am pretty introverted and usually when I write, I make the characters introverted so this personality is sort of new to me. Anyways, I encourage you to just sit back, relax, and enjoy the story (or not). Thank You!!!!!!!

~ Clair :)

* *Disclaimers: I do not own Hunter x Hunter or any of the characters. I just write for fun.

- All the images and gifs came from the amazing people on Pinterest

- In certain chapters there is talk of blood, gore, abuse, physical fighting, death, and sickness. So, if you are not comfortable reading any of it, I will write a disclaimer explaining what chapters and parts it may appear in or you may log off now

- The only thing I own is the plot for y/ns point of view and Y/ns background. Those were all my original ideas.

- This will go in the order of the anime.

PERSONAL:

Name: Y/n L/n

Nicknames: none so far

Age: 15 years old

Date of Birth: ***Your date of birth

Badge Number: 19

TRAITS: