🎕Now x Introducing x Her🎕

༺═─── ૪☆Ɱվ ҠìӀӀҽɾ Ꭰօѵҽ☆૪ ───═༻

- Disclaimer: Includes fighting, talk of gore, talk of sexual harassment and abuse, and includes cuss words, also its hella long

A/n - Honestly at this point this may just be the normal posting schedule until summer comes around... maybe... But thanks for your patience!

Young Y/n - "What are we going to do today bubu? Are we going to see your friends?" The young girl walked alongside her older brother feeling ecstatic and cared for her brother next to her. Her tiny hand tightly grasped him, finding comfort even in the small physical contact they had. Her brother's hand enveloped hers, his grip firm and protective, his hands calloused and scared, each telling a simple story about what he had been through. The young girl easily noticed this, but she didn't mind at all. To her, his hands were protective and made her feel safe even under his strong demeanor.

          As they walked through the lonesome area, debris and remnants of items littered for as far as they could see. Trash, broken furniture, and various junk seemed to have taken over the area, creating a messy and awful looking landscape. Focusing deeply to avoid any potential hazards, she took cautious steps, her tiny feet moving through the trash filled area. She concentrated on her movements, her tongue slightly out of her mouth—a habit that helped her concentrate better. However, even if she were to start falling or trip over something, her brother kept a close eye and lifted her up slightly with his hand that was attached to yours.

          Despite the awful surroundings, the young girl held tightly to the bunny plush, cherishing it like a prize she had just won at an arcade. She was extra careful not to drop it, holding it close to her chest as if it were going to run away from her. Her hair swung to her footsteps as well which had been tied back by her brother. It was now in a long singular braid in hopes it would keep her hair out of her face.

??? - "No, not today. Instead, I'm going to teach you something." He spoke with his gaze fixed ahead of him. He didn't bother to look down at her to send the message towards her. However, what he didn't see was how upset the girl actually became.

Young Y/n - "Aww Phooey... Really? But I was hoping to play with $̷̢̰͎̜́͗͒̓̅̂̇̀!̷̧̼͚̭̖̖̱͉̋̂̑^̷̮̭͙̏̓̈́̈́̈̕#̴̖̊̐̃̌̑̕*̴̡̙̠̳̠͓̠̦̌̇̃͌͌̐̐̄̕ͅ^̶͚͂$̵̡͎̘̩̍͑̂&̵̨̛͙̬̮̤̓̇̉̓̔̉̐̕ͅ again..." Her face fell slightly, a pout forming on her lips after hearing her brother's words. She glanced down at her small feet, which seemed to know the way without her conscious effort.