▪♠ Extra x Hisoka x Scenes ♠▪

༺═─── ૪☆Ɱվ ҠìӀӀҽɾ Ꭰօѵҽ☆૪ ───═༻

A/n - Just some little extra adventures with Hisoka ( ˘ڡ˘)

Disclaimers - Hisoka and fighting and I also don't know this guy's name so it's just in question marks...

There the infamous Hisoka stood, watching with a grin as the solid door moved up in front of him. His presence radiating mischief and a need for action. His piercing gaze remained on the solid, stone door before him, a grin playing across his lips. His hand rested casually on his hip, oozing confidence as he waited for the door to open fully. Once it did, he quickly took notice of the darkness which flooded the room, easily adjusting his eyes.

With a loud annoying noise, the door began to rise slowly, revealing the dark room inside. Not bothered by the lack of light, Hisoka's eyes effortlessly adjusted to the darkness, allowing him to gaze over the room with ease. Taking a step forward, he entered the dimly lit room, his footsteps echoing through the room. Hisoka's calm demeanor searched the room soon finding that another man was here.

The man had navy blue hair that was up high in some sort of updo. He wasn't wearing a shirt and only wore a light jacket, revealing his abs. He wore pants as well, but the pink haired male didn't think too much about him. The man sat criss crossed, his head bent downward, keeping his face from view. This caused Hisoka's grin to subside as a sense of curiosity intrigued him as he watched the motionless figure in front of him. Waiting for him to make the first move.

Soon the door closed behind him, encompassing the room in complete darkness. However, just as the darkness fully surrounded the two, green flames lit up the room quickly. Candles that were lined up on the staircase all quickly turned on one by one speeding up and around the stone staircase.

As the door closed behind him, the room was encompassed in complete darkness, allowing the atmosphere to grow tense. Just how Hisoka liked it. Just as the darkness fully surrounded the two, a sudden burst of green flames lit up the room quickly. Candles that were lined up on the staircase all quickly turned on one by one speeding up and around the stone staircase.

??? - "I've been waiting for you Hisoka." The man on the floor smiled evilly at Hisoka from his position on the ground. He gazed up at him with evil intentions, showing off the large scars he had on his face.