🎛 ∘🟈That x Damn x Butler🟈∘ 🎛

༺═─── ૪☆Ɱվ ҠìӀӀҽɾ Ꭰօѵҽ☆૪ ───═༻

A/n - Rn there are a hell of a lot of spelling mistakes (especially at the end), so I'm going to come in soon and clean this up, but I just really wanted to get this chapter out for you all to read :)

Long story short, you were on your way to save Killua. You had to go on an airship first, which was honestly pretty fun considering you actually had people to talk to. Whenever you had to go somewhere with Hisoka, he would always tell you about people he hoped to fight and catch up on some other shit, which you never really listened to. So, this was definitely a step up from traveling with the pink-haired clown.

Then after the three-day airship ride, the three of you took an orange train, down to Padokea, which was very cool and interesting. You had been down there a few times of course, but Hisoka had always tried to avoid the bustling streets and tourists. He insisted on trying to sneak into their estate every single time, without fail. So, it was good to be down here again and actually take it all in again.

And now you were all sitting on a tourist bus, going to Kukuroo Mountain where Killua lived. You were sitting next to Leorio, who you ended up getting stuck next to, so you were still in a pretty bad mood from that. And all because you lost a stupid game of rock paper scissors against Gon.

The bus was fairly small, but it didn't seem to matter too much, considering not many people were on it. In front of the bus stood a tour guide, who had a lot of hair that looked kind of like cotton candy. She wore a nice dress, and a small little hat to match, kind of looking like a flight attendant. She spoke about the Zoldyck family while the bus moved, just saying a few facts here and there and talking about what they did. It wasn't any new information to you, especially since you've seen them firsthand.

But you had to admit that it was pretty peaceful up here and that all the tourists, including Gon, really seemed to like it. Letting out a small sigh, your arms stayed crossed as you gazed out the window next to you. You looked out at the luscious green scenery, not having seen the mountain quite yet. Many small, green, hills filled the land, flowers growing on top and blowing in the wind as you drove by. A small grin enveloped your features absolutely loving this, being a good change from the dark and inside places.

However, Leorio suddenly shifted in his seat and accidentally hit you with his long legs, causing your smile to fade and instead morph into a deadpan. Turning towards the male, you uncrossed your arms and instead placed them in your lap before watching him lean towards Kurapika.