⋉✴Until 𝚡 We 𝚡 Meet 𝚡 Again✴⋊

༺═─── ૪☆Ɱվ ҠìӀӀҽɾ Ꭰօѵҽ☆૪ ───═༻

You and Killua were currently making your way down a dirt path, walking towards the butlers' quarters. Your hands were placed comfortably in the pockets of your hoodie as you whistled gently to yourself with every silent step you and the boy took. An emotionless expression stayed on your face, not bothering to look back at the boy who had been staring at you since you had walked out of his father's room.

The boy's icy blue eyes peered into the side of your head, not breaking away for even a second. They burned into your soul making you feel semi uncomfortable, now forcing you to side-eye him every few seconds, in an attempt to get him to stop.

You already had a feeling you knew what he was going to ask, but you were honestly just trying to avoid the topic as much as you could. However, this was starting to get ridiculous, even for you.

So, with a long-annoyed sigh, you stopped abruptly, seeming to surprise the white-haired boy next to you. Removing your hands from the pockets of your hoodie you crossed your arms, before letting out a puff of air and staring into his semi-large blue eyes.

"Ok, stop staring at me and just spit. it. out. YOU'RE PRACTICALLY KILLING ME!" As you spoke, you pretty much yelled at him while jabbing your pointer finger into the boy's chest repeatedly. A small tick mark could be seen pulsing on your forehead, an annoyed grin visible on your face.

The boy looked taken aback by what you had said, his face morphing into one of offense. Sweat dripped from his face as his teeth grinded together as he took a small step back, so he could move his face a bit further apart from yours.

"Well yeah of course I'd want to know how the hell you got inside of here!" The boy retorted this back at you, forcing you to stop poking him with your finger and instead let your arms hang by your side. Your annoyed expression suddenly became stoic as all you did was cock your head to the side, trying to process what he said.

In response to this, the white-haired boy could only sweatdrop at your response to his question, noticing how your mood had done a complete 180 in less than a second. He still wasn't used to your sudden mood changes.

So, with a sigh, thinking that you weren't going to answer him, he removed his hands from your shoulders and reluctantly began to walk down the familiar path again. While you just turned to look at the boy, your lips staying in a tight thin line watching his retreating figure. However, a large grin soon grew on your face as you skipped up to him, already planning your attack.

"Hehehe magic~" Your stoic expression once again changed as you giggled happily to yourself. You spoke with a large grin on your face, giving the boy a cheeky smile. You made jazz hands and flaunted them in his face as you both continued to walk while facing him down the path.