♔Now x Introducing x Him♔

༺═─── ૪☆Ɱվ ҠìӀӀҽɾ Ꭰօѵҽ☆૪ ───═༻

Disclaimer - This chapter includes cussing and fighting soo yea :)

A/n - Also I was in a rush when I wrote this so there may be quite a few grammar errors. Thank you!!!

As darkness surrounded the corners of the room, the only light came from the flickering candle that the young girl held in her small hand. The cold metal of the holder brought a chill into her warm, calm body. 

The candles glow cast shadows that watched her and danced along the dimly lit walls. Walking through the hallway of the old rickety building, the little girl relied on her knowledge, allowing her bare feet to guide her to where she needed to go.

Her little feet moved slowly against the cold, dusty concrete floor, causing her abnormally long hair to sway with each step. The long strands of White and black hair flowed smoothly down her back, reaching almost to her bruised ankles. Despite the discomfort and pain, she easily ignored it, her focus on reaching her beloved brother. The one whom she trusted her life with.

With every carefree step, the four-year-old girl easily made her way through the broken building, avoiding the debris and spider cobwebs that were placed like mini traps along the narrow hallway. 

The air was heavy and the harsh scent of mildew and decay, added to the odd yet comforting feeling of the abandoned, practically demolished building. However, the girl's face remained stoic, and emotionless as if this building was her home. No fear or hesitation could be found in the way she walked and thought.

Carrying the candle in one hand, she also held onto her most cherished possession-a worn out but a well-loved stuffed bunny in the other. The soft fabric, but bare in places, provided comfort throughout her young life. Holding it close to her chest, the girl spoke to the bunny quietly as if it were alive.

Young Y/n - "Okay Bon Bon... We need to find bubu so we can go to sleepie." She spoke quietly, as her determined, blue eyes scanned her surroundings innocently, taking in every detail to make sure she was going the right way. 

The cracked, demolished walls, peeling wallpaper, and scavenged furniture told stories of a forgotten past of all the lives people lived. The remaining pictures and prized possessions lay scattered crying in pain for no longer having an owner and a place to call home. The young girl's gaze remained stoic though, walking into random rooms, hoping for one of them to be her brothers.