⩎Troubles x With x Trick x Tower⩎

༺═─── ૪☆Ɱվ ҠìӀӀҽɾ Ꭰօѵҽ☆૪  ───═༻

A/N - SORRY THIS TOOK LONGER THAN USUAL TO POST. I just had a lot of work this weekend and had to write more of the parts. Anyways thanks and enjoy!!!

            Your eyes fluttered open to the sound of some sort of chime. You yawned and stretched out your sleepy muscles, shifting in the futon as you did so. The popping of your back could be heard from the silent room as, yet another yawn escaped your mouth. You could already feel the small bags which were forming under your eyes due from the lack of sleep you had gotten. Sitting up in your bed you allowed your eyes to gaze around the plain room. There was currently no one else in the room and the lights were now on. You sighed smally, realizing that Hisoka had probably already woken up and left the room. You began to mumble incoherent words, not realizing that an announcement was being played through a speaker.

            And just as it said, you didn't bother to listen to the announcement, figuring it wasn't too important and the fact that your ears were ringing didn't help. You stood up and grabbed all your belongings making sure you didn't leave anything behind. You also made the smart decision to stuff the blanket that the airship had provided to you in your bag. I mean you never know when you're going to need it.

            After this, you quickly grabbed your bag and looked out one of the windows in your room. A large tower could be seen in the distance as your mouth opened in awe. You rubbed your droopy eyes to make sure you weren't dreaming and, in an attempt, to wake up. The glow of life suddenly came to your eyes replacing the tired ones from just moments ago as you stared at the beautiful view through the window. Now assuming that the person who was talking into the speaker was bean, you figured they were talking about the tower you were currently staring at.

Y/n - "Woah! So cool." You whispered this out to yourself while quickly jogging out of the room. You heard the door slam closed behind you, making your way down the long hallway. A grin made its way to your face as you wondered what the next phase would be.

🙤 · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · 🙦