✁The x Waiting x Game✁

༺═─── ૪☆Ɱվ ҠìӀӀҽɾ Ꭰօѵҽ☆૪ ───═༻

Warnings - Contains violence, gore, cursing, and death.

        The man didn't even get a chance to move or speak. His fate was sealed the moment he uttered the word "go." It was a chilling sight as if time itself had slowed down. At that moment, the realization of how his life was going to end washed over him, yet he remained frozen in his fighting stance, unable to react or escape.

          With a swift motion, his head had been violently severed from his body. But by what? You were standing in front of him. So how?

          The execution was so swift that his body remained up in its fighting pose. The cut was clean but painful, leaving a burning sensation, one that would linger on so he could feel tremendous pain. All he could do was watch, his eyes widening in disbelief, his mouth agape with the unspoken scream of a life cut short. Finding it insanely hard to believe that you didn't even have to move an inch. You didn't have to break a sweat. You didn't have to get your hands dirty. The only thing you had to do was move your arm and give the commands. Then it was over.

          The detached head of the man tumbled away from the lifeless body, and as it fell, the crimson blood followed, painting the ground wonderfully. However, your gaze remained fixed upon the deadly scene, loving every second of it. But your face told another story. Instead of a grin, a thin line etched on your face, showing a mix of twisted satisfaction, desire, and anger. It was odd... You were enjoying it but at the same time, you wished nothing but eternal pain upon him. Your pink eyes widened suddenly, now realizing what you wished for him. You didn't care what happened to him. You wanted him to rot in hell for all eternity.

          It fell harshly with a sickening thud, allowing more blood to seep from it. The head continued its slow journey, rolling smoothly against the cold floor. Its momentum moved it forward until it hit your foot, causing it to stop next to you. Yet, you didn't flinch or move your gaze. Instead, you continued to observe his still-standing body and how it wobbled back and forth.

          Soon, the decapitated body swayed heavily causing it to crash heavily onto the hard surface of the arena floor. The silence that followed was deafening, almost causing your ears to ring. No one spoke, some didn't even breathe as they watched the girl and body in shock and horror.

          At that moment, violence hung in the air, mixed with your intense emotions. A sense of power fueled your lust and anger, that which enveloped you whole. The lifeless body served its purpose, and you stood there, a witness to it all. Some might think it was for self-defense. Others may think it was for revenge. But no. It was solely for that feeling of desire. And that's what caused a grin to come on your face, the adrenaline still flowing through your body. It was absolutely incredible.