꒰A x Dream x Egg꒱

༺═─── ૪☆Ɱվ ҠìӀӀҽɾ Ꭰօѵҽ☆૪ ───═༻

After your little incident that had happened, you somehow ended up on a very large mountain. You had taken a big airship with all the other applicants to this mountain. Honestly, it was cool, and you enjoyed being able to watch everything below you, loving the feeling of being powerful. You had also noticed, as you were flying the airship, that there was a large crack down the middle of the mountain which created a large gap between it. From up high though, you didn't think it would be as large as it was.

And in other news, you had also learned that the old man was the chairman and the person who oversees the exams. Apparently, he had told Menchi that the phase was ' unfair ', but that really wasn't the case. Just that no one could cook. Which was unfair to a select few of you. Hint Hint. Anyways, apparently, she was able to choose another place to retake the exam at, which you didn't mind. As long as it was fun of course.

So here you were standing on a large mountain next to your friends. You were sitting down with your feet dangling over the large crack in the mountain. Which was WAY larger than what you thought when you were on the airship. There were also many updrafts that passed through the split, so you were able to get some cool air every once in a while. You had also noticed that there were these large spider webs which hung onto the cliff sides. As well as large eggs which were spread out across the web's underneath.

Menchi - " These are spider eagle webs."

Gon - " They build their webs way down there? " Gon questioned as he continued to look down. You turned your head to face Gon next to you, then turned your head back up to face Menchi. She didn't answer his question immediately and your attention was shifted to the cliff.

You lifted your head up and all your senses perked up. You sniffed the air and smiled as your ear's checked to make sure that the next up draft was going to occur. Almost right on que, another updraft came and blew even stronger than the last one. A chuckle escaped your lips as the breeze blew your hair back. It also attempted to lift your skirt up, but you held it down with your hands.

Y/n - ' Not today Mr. Breeze...' you spoke to yourself while shaking your head as you continued to look down. Soon the updraft stopped and Menchi spoke one again.

Menchi - " Look past the web to see what's beneath... Those are spider eagle eggs." You awed at the sight and looked up at Menchi.

Y/n - " Are those the eggs we're going to be using for our-" before you could finish your sentence, she raised a finger up to her lips. There was a grin on her face, and she slowly removed her finger. After realizing what she meant you smiled and turned your head as you looked back down in the crack. You swung your legs back and forth as you waited for Menchi to continue speaking. But instead of speaking she took a few steps back behind her and jumped into the cliff.