↢⋰ I x Think x I'm x Dying ⋱ ↣

༺═─── ૪☆Ɱվ ҠìӀӀҽɾ Ꭰօѵҽ☆૪ ───═༻

A/n - This isn't really an exciting chapter, but it makes the story progress so it's important! I guess...

DISCLAIMERS - (ALSO this chapter does include a panic attack and very little swear words)

No one's Pov-

Killua held you tightly on his back, your fingers clutching onto his shirt as he continued to walk through the dark forest. Even with the sun out, the light didn't seem to hit the ground, resulting in a dirt path as the overhanging trees stole all the sun for themselves.

You quietly and comfortably rested on his back, using his body heat as a blanket. Only your somewhat heavy breathing could be heard as it traveled down the boy's neck.

Each step Killua took was silent and filled with caution, but the weight of his steps slowly revealed his growing anxiety. The air that surrounded the both of you filled the area with an unsettling aura, telling the boy that someone was here with them, but who?

It felt as if something or someone was breathing cold air down his neck, contrasting to your warm breaths, which comforted him. However, the cold feeling made him shiver every once in a while, and forced him to speed up his movements, but nothing seemed to work.

They came every once in a while, in deep cool breaths chilling his body and neck, almost making him wish to freeze in place. The rigidness of the breathing and slight aura, which was lingering around the two of you, felt almost as if they were mad. Or was it guilt?

However, the boy chose to quickly ignore the strange feeling and instead bury the sensation deep within him. So, instead, Killua continued forward, trying to find a safe place, one where the both of you could rest. Although the thought of an encounter seemed unlikely, Killua knew better than to underestimate whatever or whoever lay in wait within the large forest.

Suddenly, feeling the cool breath shiver down his spine once again, he couldn't help but feel the need to turn around. So doing just as he thought, he began to turn around in hopes of getting to the person before they got to him, but that wasn't the case. The white-haired boy froze mid-turn when he felt something pierce against his skin.

He could feel blood slowly fall from his neck, dripping down into his shirt, the red crimson liquid staining it. His eyes were wide, and his mouth was slightly agape as he tightened his hold on you, not daring to let go.