Wow

(A/N: remember, sentences written in italics mean they are speaking in korean)

<<{🌙}>>

Leah POV

It was my day off and I was spending my time at Uncle Mark's garage. He wasn't really my uncle. More like a friend but old enough to be my uncle so I called him that. He hated that I did because I made him feel old, but eventually gave up because I wouldn't stop.

He was a mechanic, a very good one because his garage was always full with cars to repair. And I help him out sometimes too. I was pretty good myself actually because of the amount of practice I had.

I even carry some of my car repair stuff around with me in my back pack. And it's helped a lot of the time because I've helped a lot of people with their cars for free.

Basically, fixing cars was my hobby.

Even though it was a dirty job because my overall was completely covered in fuel stains and dirt. My face as well. I didn't want to deal with my hair so I just tied a scarf over it.

Resulting in people addressing me with "Lad" and not "lassy".

Not that they actually call me that, they just mistake me for a boy because.. well.. not gonna lie I did look like one at the moment.

Rolling out from underneath the car, I ask the lady inside to start it again and she does. It roars to life, making me smile as I close the hood.

Uncle Mark pats my head, telling me that I did a good job before settling with the girl after she pays him. I was wiping my hand with a hankie when she walks up to me. She was about my height and around my age too. Probably a few centimeters taller. Not too noticeable though, a blush on her cheeks.

I stare at her.

"Hey, thank you for fixing my car. I appreciate it" she says in Korean and I smile.

"You're welcome "

"My name is Nayeon, umm.. I wanted to.. invite you for coffee sometime?" She asks and I blink at her. Worried for how red her face was turning.

I stare at my self, how on earth does she not she I'm a girl. Sure I didn't have a big chest. But my exposed noodle arms looked anything but masculine and I was sure i had a relatively big bum. Well.. it wasn't that noticeable now since I was wearing oversized clothes but still.

It was either she was just into girls, or just into really really small guys. I'm not judging or anything, it's just most girls go for the more muscular guys.