Question

(A/N: This picture is for people that didn't read Ille-girl

(A/N: This picture is for people that didn't read Ille-girl. Which happens in the same universe as this book. Where Anna is the MC. Just so u don't get confused, I made this)

<<{🌙}>>

LEAH POV

"Anna has a house?" I ask in surprise, staring at Rae as she started her car. I thought she lived at the dorm with the bts members.

"Yeah, she moved in about a month ago" Rae answers, pulling out of her drive way.

I'd gotten a call from Rae, earlier this morning, telling me that Anna had invited us over for a sleep over. I'd freaked out a little because I thought it was going to take place at the bts dorm. Not until Rae told me just now that Anna lived in her own house now.

Oh how relieved I am. And a little bit disappointed... kinda wanted to meet Jimin, my bias....

"Hey! What are you thinking about? I've been calling your name five times now!" She yells and I cover my ear, glaring at her.

"You sound troll like when you yell"

She rolls her eyes, "I was asking if you haven't forgotten anything " she says and I shrug.

"Besides Cat, I don't think I forgot anything"

She glances at me, "wait.. were you seriously considering bringing your pet rat to the sleep over? Have you no manners?".

"Wha- what's wrong with bringing cat?"

"Its a rat, that's what's wrong. Ara is afraid of rats"

"OK first of all, it's a she, secondly, I didn't say I was going to bring her. I only mentioned her because I forgot to feed her this morning" which reminds me, I'd better text mom or Leo to feed her.

Within about thirty minutes or so, we arrive at a beautifully designed gate with some security guards standing there with stone faces. Rae rolls down her window as one of the guards walk up to her.

"Hey, it's me Rae, you remember right?" She asks with a giggle. The guard seems to recognise her as he smiles as well

"Ah, yes. How are you?"

"Yeah I'm fine, how's work?"

"Work is fine.." he trails off, eyes landing on me, "who is that?" He asks.

I was about to answer but Rae beats me to it, "oh, this is Leah, she's part of us now. Look at her face very well ok? Leah, bring your face closer so he can see you".

I purse my lips, leaning towards her side for the guy to see me. I smile at him awkwardly, "hi".

He gives me a bow and a smile before waving his hand over at the other guards. Soon enough, the gates start to open automatically.