Love untold

<<{🌙}>>

<<{🌙}>>

Leah POV

His lips were as soft as I imagined them to be. Warm too.

The kiss started soft, before hit turns more passionate as he leaned in closer to deepen it. He was leant on his arms behind him, helping him push closer as he tilted his head letting out a sigh.

My hands on his chest, I hold onto the fabric of his shirt, melting into the kiss as my mind went blank. Butterflies erupt in the pit of my stomach. Making me shiver with every movement of his lips.

I notice how vocal he was. Letting out little moans and sighs as he kisses me deeper. He pulls away for a second for us to catch our breath before he places his lips back on mine again.

I whimper when he bites on my lower lip softly, nibbling on it before licking it with his tongue. My heart pounds hard against my chest, threatening to burst out with every movement Hyunjin makes.

I was heating up. By now I wasn't sure if the AC was on and even if it was, it had no effect because I was even starting to sweat.

I pull away first to breath, feeling his hands now on my waist. I hadn't even realised he was holding my waist now. He nuzzles his face in my neck. Breathing heavily as I tried to adjust in his lap.

He hisses as if in pain, "don't move.. don't move.." he whispers with a thick voice. He proceeds to wrap his arms around me in a tight hug, my chest pressed against his as he panted.

Confused, I try not to move, worried I was hurting him. Though i had to because my knees were hurting a bit and I wanted to adjust. Maybe just a little.

I shift a bit and he groans.

"I'm sorry, I had to-" I pause at the feel of something rock solid pressing against my bum. And it suddenly clicks to me why he was acting that way.

I turn several shades of red.

I look away, feeling suddenly embarrassed when I meet eyes with Lee know, standing by the door with take out bags in his hands.

My eyes widen, "how long have you been standing there?" I ask panicked. Hyunjin slowly turns around to look at his hyung. Though I couldn't see his reaction as my eyes were only on Minho.

"Long enough.." he trails off, walking towards us slowly. He drops the take out bags on the floor, walking across the room as he stared at Hyunjin. As if communicating.

And my hunch is right because Hyunjin suddenly sits up, turning me around to face Lee know. The older removes his cap and coat first, crouching down to kneel between my legs as he grinned up at me.

I was blushing even harder if possible.

What in the reverse harem was going on right now?

He places his hands on my thighs, leaning close to my face, "can I kiss you now?" He asks, tilting his head, "I've been dying to".