God's menu

<<{🌙}>>

<<{🌙}>>

Posted this before eid starts. Or else I'm gonna be hella busy..

Third person POV

It wasn't until after a month that Felix was really starting to grasp the fact that Leah was really gone and they couldn't find her. He'd been in a state of denial for weeks. Hoping that she'd walk in through that door and come give him a hug.

Whispering to him over and over again  that she was right here and she would never leave them. That it was all just a bad dream.

Alas, these were mere wishful thoughts and he was starting to realise would not come true.

Leah was really gone. Gone out of no where and he was starting to wonder if he'd ever been in a state of depression like he was in now.

What about all those moments they shared together? What about the promises they made? Did they all mean nothing to her? Were they all fake?

He still couldn't wrap his head around the situation.

At the second month, Changbin was now starting to really loose it. He and Chan had been the strongest among them all. Consoling and calming down the members. Trying their hardest not to show how broken they really were for the sake of the members.

But he couldn't stay strong forever. As Lee know had found him broken down on his bed. Sobbing quietly so the others don't hear him. He never knew how deep his feelings were for her, until now that she was gone. His heart felt heavy. His throat tight and painful to the extent he couldn't help it as the tears rolled down his face.

In that moment, he realised just how we and vulnerable he was when it came to Leah.

At the third month, Jeongin was starting to recover from the shock and heart break. Or so he thought. He was scrolling through his pictures when he came a cross a picture he took of Leah the day he found her tired and passed out on their sofa. He'd sneaked a picture just because he thought she looked cute. He was about to take a second one when she'd woken up just to see a camera in her face. He expected her to push it away, instead she smiled at him sleepily. And he took the picture. And it was the cutest thing he'd ever seen.