Just Breath

Leah POV

As soon as Hyuniin and I walk into their dorm, I'm picked up by God knows who and spun around. It is when I am set down that I realise its Han.

He's been really clingy lately and honestly it's just cute.

"Baby, how have you been. I missed you" he says kissing my entire face.

"We talked on phone yesterday though" I laugh and he pouts.

"That doesn't count. I can't hold you like this through a phone" he says before someone wraps their arms around me from behind and I look to see its Changbin.

"Stop hogging her" he says with a frown but Han ignores him.

"Aish, let her sit down at least. She just came" Bangchan scolds, walking over to pull me from between them. He gives me to sit on the sofa.

"Where are the others?" I ask as we sit.

"They're in the other dorm. They're coming" he says just as the door opens and the other guys walk in.

Minho has a frown on his face. Seungmin a straight face. Felix and Jeongin a worried look as they walk over to me.

"Are you ok? Did something happen to you?" Felix says, holding my face as he checked my body. I pull his hands away.

"I'm fine, I just want to talk".

Jeongin's eyes widen, "are you breaking up with us again?" He sounded nervous.

"What-"

"In that case I guess these will come in handy" Minuo says bringing out some cuffs and my brows furrow.

"What the... no! I'm not breaking up with you guys. And why do you have that?!" I point an accusing finger at Leeknow which makes him smirk. But he doesn't answer.

"Well, now that we're all here. What did you want to talk about?" Hyunjin says, taking a seat. The others do too.

I bring out my phone, "I wasn't sure how to tell you guys. Or if I should but... we agreed no more secrets so..." I trail off. Opening the strange messages I had been receiving. Handing the phone to Chan. He reads through it and his eyes widen.

Han and Seungmin who were close also lean in to see the messages. And their expressions go sour.

"What the.. since when has thus been going on?" Chan says, passing the phone so the others can see.

"About two weeks"

"Why didn't you say anything?" Felix asks staring at me with a serious look. A rare sight.

"I don't know.. I just-"

"No, you do know leah. Is this one of your 'I don't want you guys to worry toe of moments?" Han Seungmin says, folding his arms.