My universe

People have been asking

People have been asking. And are still asking till this day. What happened in 1997 for them boys to look this good? Most '97 liners actually 🤌

Maybe because they're the beginning of gen z?

<<{🌙}>>

Leah POV

The room was dimly lit with candles which made the atmosphere all the more romantic.

The pounding of my heart wouldn't stop, especially when i think about how Chan had gone out of his way to have this arranged. He was a busy man. So this really meant a lot to me.

It made my heart flutter how he wanted to make our first "date" special. And I could feel my crush on him that I'd been trying to bury deep inside rekindle again as he gazed at me, across from the table. Removing his coat as he lowered his mask.

"Do you like it?" He asks and I nod enthusiastically.

"Are you kidding me?! Of course I do!" I say, looking around. I meet his eyes again, "when did you arrange all this?" I ask. He smiles, playing with his fingers as he glances down at the table.

"Don't worry about it" he answers, which spikes my curiosity. Really, when did he arrange this date? More importantly, why?

Like... I know why... but... he could have just taken me to any restaurant for our date where we can just talk and eat and stuff. But instead, he rented a whole restaurant and had it decorated just for our date.

That was... strange. At least for something that's just a competition.

"Hello, welcome to our humble restaurant~" a voice says from beside us, and I look to meet Anna's green eyes. She catches my eyes and winks at me before turning to Chan.

"What would you like to order?" She asks, holding onto her notebook. 

"Umm... some pasta would do just fine for me, I'm not that hungry. Leah?" He asks and Anna turns to look at me.

I look down at the menu, thinking... "Uh... I'll have what he's having..." I say, too embarrassed to order something else.

"Oh come on, pick what you want" they both say at the same time. I shake my head.

"I'm not too hungry either"

Anna doesn't say anything more and just writes it down, looking back between Chan and I, "would you like some juice to go with that or just water?".

We both agree on the juice before she nods, walking off to the kitchen.

It's silent between us again and I start to play with the napkin, feeling awkward. Especially since I could feel his gaze on me. Hesitantly, I look up to meet his eyes to see him already gazing at me intently.