Airplane

<<{🌙}>>

<<{🌙}>>

Leah POV

Surprisingly, my heart wasn't pounding today as i stood in front of their dorm door holding tight onto my bag strap.

It was another Saturday night, as we agreed to meet up every Saturday night. This was the third week since we started this routine and I was happy with it.

We were closer than ever now.

Knocking on the door, Changbin opens the door. Smiling before he pulls me in. Helping me remove my shoes.

"Oh uh, Good evening to you too" I say, confused as to why he was being extra enthusiastic. He stands back up after putting my shoes away. Smiling.

I smile back awkwardly, feeling my cheeks burn, "is everything OK with you? You're acting weird".

"I'm just happy to see you" he answers, tangling our fingers. He then leans in the kiss my cheek before hoisting me up into his arms. My legs adapting around his torso and my arms around his neck.

I gasp I surprise, "seriously, why do you like carrying me?" I laugh.

"Do you not like it?"

"No, of course I do. I'm just wondering why you like doing it" I say, tilting my head as I stared at him. He starts walking us towards the living room.

"Actually... I'd carry you everywhere I went if I could. If you'd let me" he says smiling cheekily. My eyes widen at his words.

Damn, I think my heart just stopped.

We enter the living room to find Han, Seungmin, Jeongin, and Hyunjin.

I could see Chan, Felix and Minho through the kitchen glass doors. It looked like they were preparing something.

"The princess has arrived~" Han sings as Changbin pits me down.

"What do you mean princess, she's our queen" Hyunjin says sending me a wink.

I blush, laughing it off.

So... I failed... that is to tell them i was dating Cheng.

And I'm a bitch for that I know.

And what makes it even worse is the fact that it gets harder and harder now to think of how to even tell them the truth because I was really really starting to have... deeper feelings for them. So deep it has been making me question what I was actually feeling for Cheng for about a week now. 

Speaking of Cheng, things haven't been going as I had expected when we started dating.

He still called, and texted and took me out on dates. But it felt as if only his body was there and not his mind. He didn't talk as much and he didn't pay attention to me when I talk.