If it is you

(Long time no see)

(Long time no see)

<<{🌙}>>

Leah POV

It was quiet in the car as Cheng and I watched the movie on the big screen. Several more cars were parked all around, making the place a little bit crowded.

Looking around, I notice only few of the couples were paying attention on the movie. The rest were just making out with each other. I cringe in disgust.

"Something wrong?" Cheng says beside me and I shake my head.

"Nothing, just.. thinking" I answer. Leaning my forehead against the glass.

"Is it about today's photoshoot? Don't worry, you look absolutely amazing. You're also going to boost your popularity once they post them online tomorrow" He says with a grin, grabbing my hand.

I look down at out hands, slowly looking up to meet his eyes. Which were now staring at me as he smiled widely.

I blush looking away, "can I ask you something?" I say, not making eye contact. He hums, raising my hand to kiss it.

"Of course"

I bite my lip, feeling my heart race a bit, "what do you want from me?" I ask and he frowns in confusion. Tilting his head.

"What?"

"You know what I mean!" I whisper yell, punching his arm.

He yelps in pain, rubbing his arm, "no no I don't.. ow, why'd you do that" he whines with a pout.

I bush harder, folding my arms. Not knowing how to say it out loud.

It was embarassing and my ego couldn't take it. Should I just leave it?

"Oh.. oh..." he trails off, which makes me look at him. There's a wide grin on his face as he stares at me, "it seems my dream is coming true" he says grabbing my hand.

"Could it be?" He asks, looking at me with hope in his eyes.

I blush, looking away as an awkward smile takes over my face. Before looking back at the movie. The guy and girl were locked up in a locker room. Staring into each other's eyes and I just already tell what was going to happen.

"Leah... I really like you" he confesses, squeezing my hand making me look at him, "I really do.. and I've been holding back to do so much because I wasn't sure how much you'd warmed up to me".

He raises my hand to kiss again, "I want us to date again. And I'm very serious this time...  but I want to hear it from you... what you really feel about me".

My heart wouldn't stop racing and my breath just keeps getting more and more uneven. I'm suddenly reminded of myself all those years ago. When I confessed to him for the very first time.