Moonlight

Eid Mubarak to my Muslim readers ☪️❤

<<{🌙}>>

Leah POV

Waking up from my deep sleep, I realise that I wasn't alone in my room. Someone was here with me, for some reason sticking a pencil up my nose.

I open my eyes to see who the person was, and I'm surprised to see that it was my grandmother.

Should have known, she's the only one that wakes people up in the weirdest of ways.

"Wake up little girl, or else you're going to be late" she says, trying to stick the pencil in my nose again but I jolt away. Falling off the other side of the bed.

"Nana, what the hell?"

"Language little girl" I roll my eyes.

"Oh come on, you know the language rule doesn't exist in this house" I say grabbing my phone to check the time. I had around forty minutes before I'm supposed to be at the dorm.

"It's supposed to, I just raised your mother wrong. That girl's mouth is so dirty I wonder how her teeth are still white" she says, shaking her head. I laugh, walking over to kiss her on the cheek.

"Don't worry, I'll try to control my language around you since you don't like it" I say making her smile.

"Thanks sweet heart"

"Well, I'm gonna go take a bath now" I say, stretching as I grabbed my towel. I hope no one's in the bathroom right now.

"Yeah, and make sure you cover that mark well, can't have you showing that in public" she says and I mumble a yeah.. before pausing. Turning to face her.

"What mark?" I ask and she narrows her wrinkly eyes at me.

"You know what I'm talking about. You need to be careful by the way, from the looks of that mark, it would be hard to believe that you didn't have se-"

"Nana!" I yell cutting her off. And she keeps wondering why mom has a dirty mouth when hers isn't pure as well.

"Who's the guy by the way? I sure hope it's not that bastard your mom was telling me about. He sure left a huge mark"