Drive

(I forgot to put this in the last chapter, these are the clothes Lee know bought)

(This is what she's currently wearing)

(A/N: the title, is about driving ☺)

Leah POV

Here I was sandwitched between two men. Really hot men might I add.

I couldn't concentrate on what I was watching at all. All I could see were moving pictures.

Lee know was laying so still on my stomach and I was starting to wonder if he was sleeping. I run my fingers through his soft hair, tugging on the strands a bit which makes him hum. Shifting until he looks up to look at me. His eyes narrowed.

"What?"

"I thought you were sleeping" I say with a shrug. Chan places his head on my shoulder to look at the younger.

"Yeah, I thought so too" he says.

Minho leans down, nuzzling his nose in my stomach,"well almost, you have a really soft tummy" he squeezes it between his fingers, making me flinch.

As a result of all the food I ate earlier, my stomach was bulging a bit which was a bit embarrassing. Blushing madly, I push him away, covering my stomach.

"What wrong?" Minho asks, looking at me in confusion, I look away pouting.

"My stomach.. it's embarassing" I mumble, avoiding eye contact.

I could feel them both share a look before Chan speaks, "what stomach exactly, this one?" He asks, pulling my hands away to reveal my tummy, "that's just the food you ate earlier. Not actually part of you" he laughs.

"You're actually really thin, it worries me sometimes that I just want to sit you down everyday and feed you" he then adds.

I pout, "I wish I had a six pack like you guys though".

This makes the both of them to burst out laughing. I look at them.both in confusion.

"What?"

"I'm trying to imagine you with a six pack... wow" Lee know says, before nuzzling his face on my stomach, "I like you better like this".