Fourteen

21 𝓓𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓤𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽

"I don't understand why we need to ride together to the event, or why I'm wearing this dress." I rather wear something a bit more comfortable I kept stepping on the dress while getting ready and tripped over it a few times, I prefer a little bit of a shorter dress. "I'm not sure my father didn't say why. You look nice in that dress." He looked at me I quickly looked the other way towards the window, "You've got to be kidding." We made it to the location there were a bunch of reporters outside the entrance. "Young master and big sis your fathers had requested that Jungkook help y/n out of the car once we got here. They also requested for you two to be a bit psychical for the pictures." The driver spoke, I looked at Jungkook whose eyes were opened wide. "Okay... Is that okay with you y/n?" I simply nodded.

He helped me out and we took pictures together holding each other's hands, and Jungkook placed his hand on my waist. I was biting my cheek trying so hard not to push him away. Once we were in we walked over to the elevator. "I'm sorry. I know you said you don't like that stuff... Are you okay?" I squeezed my hand soon to realize I was still holding Jungkook's hand, I let go of his hand. "I'm fine. Just some stuff happened while I was in Paris that's all." I looked the other way adjusting my dress. "You can talk to me when you feel comfortable." The doors opened he walked out first and I followed behind him.

As we walked out there were a lot of people there most of them in connection with mafia members. I greeted each guest and then saw the daughters of some of the mafia clan gathered together, I slowly walked up to them. "Hey, girls.." I waved as I got closer, Yang Yeo-Woon was like the leader of the group. The last time I spoke with her, I cursed her out and almost killed her. "Y/n it's been a while. Are you doing better?" Yeo-Woon placed her hand on my shoulder, I tensed up and smiled. "I'm doing fine, wasn't expecting you girls to be here." They all smiled and laughed. "Of course, we'd be here. Your father invited us were so happy for you!" I removed Yeo-Woon's hand from my shoulder, "What do you mean?"

"Can I get everyone's attention please!" Father spoke, I turned around to face the direction of his voice there was a small stage where he and Jungkook's father were standing. "Today is an important day for the Beaugendre and Renaudin clan. Eleven years ago when my wife died there was a pact that needed to be fulfilled within both clans but I didn't fulfill my side of the pact." He looked over at me and everyone's eyes followed. Someone pushed Jungkook forcing him to stand next to me. "The part of the deal was that our youngest son and daughter were to get married..." Wait... what... MARRIED! I looked at Jungkook who was looking at me with wide eyes. "Today is the day that we announce that our Youngest will be getting married. This will stop our clan war and make us stronger together." The crowd cheered.

"Father, I didn't agree to this!" Jungkook yelled out, his father signaled a group of bodyguards over to us, "Let's go miss." One of them was about to touch me. "Don't lay a figure on me. Just tell me where I need to go." The man just pointed in a direction I followed them alongside Jungkook. They took us to a separate room away from everyone.

 "Can you believe this?" Jungkook paced around the room, I took a sip of alcohol from the bottle, "I'm not surprised. My dad's a piece of shit anyway." Jungkook took the drink away from me, "Hey give it back." I tried getting up but lost my balance, I don't feel like fighting or moving for that matter. "I need you to stay sober when we speak with them. And drinking this much isn't good for you." I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "So now what... We're married by force."