Twenty Eight

Y/n POV

I made it to France and was greeted by two of my men, "Its nice to see you again Madame." They both said, grabbing my luggage as we walked,  "Likewise. Had the meeting been setup for all members?" We started walking towards the door, "Yes the meetings been setup. All members will be present." 

 "Good. Any news so far from any other rivals?" I asked Joseph, he sighed, "So far, nothing; but your marriage to that guy came as a shock to us." Joseph said as We reached the car. "It wasn't much of an option." They put my luggage in the car, and we headed to my apartment. 

"I'll see you boys soon." I grabbed my things and entered the lobby, heading towards the elevator. It's been so long since I've been at my apartment, I wonder if he comes here still?

Opening the door to my house I walked in, the lights were off. I guess he left. I sighed to myself as I made my way to the bedroom. Why did he leave without telling me? Walking towards the closet I noticed my cloth were still hanging up. His cloth are still here? I called his phone, but no anwser. His properly at work... I'm gonna freshen up before he gets here. I wrote a note and placed it on the kitchen counter. After placing the note I headed to the shower.

After showering I put on a robe and walked out seeing Hyun-Shik, sitting at the end of the bed. "It's nice to see you again babe," He smiled as he singled me over to him, I walked over to him. He placed his hands on my waist pulling me closer to him. "You look tired and upset." He opened my robe leaving my chest and stomach exposed to him, "I can help you with that." He kissed my stomach lightly, "I've missed you so much." He said in a whisper voice tone, now holding me tightly in his arms.

" He said in a whisper voice tone, now holding me tightly in his arms

 "I've missed too, but..." I lightly pushed him away, " I just got home from the flight and wanted to rest..." He stood up, "I'm so sorry, I didn't know you just got to here." He kissed my forehead, "I was out for the month and thought you came during that time." I made my to the closet and changed into a just a baggy shirt and some panties.

 "I'm just glad that you're back, it sucked being here alone with our you." I laid down in bed with  Hyun-Shik, he wrapped his arms are me pulling me closer to his body. He let out a sigh of content, "You're being a lot more clingy then usual. Your touch deprived or something?... What happened while I was gone? Is it your wife?" 

 "Since I'm also stuck in an arranged marriage, she's a daddy and mommies girl what ever she wants she gets. And it's driving me nuts, if she doesn't get it she throws a tantrum." He sighed, "She ordered to killed a few of my men just cause they didn't get the things she wanted to her on time." I still had my back towards him, "Did you kill them? Or place them into hiding?" I asked, "They're in hiding. My men can be replaced at anytime, but I'm not gonna shed innocent blood just because."

 "I wish I could have people in hiding..." I mumbled to self. I shifted in bed laying flat on my stomach and placing my face in the pillow. "You killed someone?" I didn't answer.

 "Hey don't worry about it, they knew what they were getting themselves into." He placed his hand on my back turning to soothe me. Soon enough I felt him kissing my back a few times giving me goosebumps. I sighed closing my eyes.