Fifteen

21 𝓓𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓤𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽

The door then opened, I stopped pacing and sat next to y/n. "Father, I dont understood why... why are you doing this?" Both of our fathers sat down, "Was this some kind of sick deal that was made when my mother passed away?" Looking at y/n who was visibly angry looking at our fathers. "Y/n, Jungkook, this has been a contract that was place within both of our clans. Nether of you have a say in this. For years both clans had made a deal that if a female were to be born in the Beaugendre clan she would have to marry the youngest-"

"So you mean to tell me that I'm the first female born within the Beaugendre clan?" Her father nodded, she narrowed her eyes at him, "Listen I don't care for contracts or deals or whatever... Jungkook you seem like a good guy, but..." She took a deep breathe closing her eyes, when she opened them, rage can be seen through her, "What's bothering me is that today was the day my mother passed away and I haven't been able to visit her grave in over twelve years because you forced me to move to Paris, for what; so that you can keep your stupid pride!" I wanted to hold her hand, but I couldn't. "Y/n I did that for your own good." She scoffed at him mocking him. "For my own good my ass!"

She stood up, her father signaled his guards having them protect him. "You fucking remarried a fucking gold-digger who told you to kick me out because i was being a drag; I'm sorry that my mom passed away literally a week ago and i was upset. The years worth of torture was was diffidently for my own good!" I got up placing my hand on her shoulder hoping to calm her down, she turned her head to face me. I was just worried and want just help her. she looked at my hand and then at me, our eyes met... Shear panic over took me.

Shit what did i do...

"I should have killed you and that bitch of yours a long time ago." She took a deep breathe gently removing my hand from her shoulder. "I'm sorry Mr. Jeon for the outburst but that man is the worst father-in-law and business partner anyone can have." She sat back down. "If you'd like we can discuss this matter without your father being present." My father asked calling in his guards, she simply nodded, her father got up and left leaving us three alone."I can tell there is bad blood between you two and i wont ask what actually happened. But your side of the story sounds more serious." My father adjusted himself.

"So, this contract or deal was made years ago; since you're the first born daughter of the Beaugendre clan you are to marry my son Jungkook. This is the only way to end the mafia war between our clans and for us to work together." She looked at me then at my father. "What are the terms? Like, do i get to live seperalty or do we have to live together? When we're in public do we have to be like a picture perfect couple? Or do we share half of clan ownership?"

"I'll be sending you both the terms and condition through email. You both will have to act like a couple when out in public... The Cold Princess of Paris meets the Dark Prince of Korea. Has a nice ring to it, don't you think." Father smiled at us. "So, to end things here mainly so that y/n to visit her mother; I need you to sign these paper to make it official." He took out a small pile of papers, "These are marriage papers. Once its signed you'll be married by the Mafia standers."

Y/n signed her name and did the same after her. "Tomorrow there is a photo shot for wedding pictures. One of the terms is that in both of your separate homes you'll have a wedding picture of your choosing hanging at your home. I will decided where it goes."