Eight

TW: Mention of blood, Voilence, and getting beat up

111 𝓓𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓤𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽

"Jungkook. We found these guys hanging our territory. They're from the Affré clan." My bodyguards walked in with several men tied up. "Affré? Aren't they being hunted by the Beaugendre clan currently?" My guards nodded. I walked a bit closer to these men on the ground and started punching a few of them. "I've been wanting a new punching bag. Let's test them out."

After some time I chose one of the men, the only one that was able to withstand my punches. "So, you're hiding from the Beaugendre clan... that means you have your boss's location, Am I correct?" I grabbed the man by the hair pulling him back. "I'm not gonna give... give you his location." I looked at my guard who had me a bat, I tighten my grip on his hair hearing a wince from him. "Come on little mouse I'll spare you and your family if you tell where he is. Your boss doesn't give a shit if you live or die for him." I let go of his hair, placing the bat on his chin and lifting his head with it. "If you tell the city at least I'll let you join my clan."

"He's in Incheon. That's the city he's in." I smiled at the man removing the bat from his chin. "Good little mouse." I swung my bat at his head he fell to his side, tears rolling down his eyes. "Please spare me!" he pleaded, I didn't say anything to him. I got closer to him bending down and pulling my knife.

"Plea-"

I slit the man's throat, closing my eyes and taking a deep breath as did, I looked at the bodyguards signaling them to take them away and kill them. "These men are from the Affré clan that was in hiding if you find any more bring them here and dispose of them."

"Yes, Big Brother." I looked over at Hoseok and he followed behind me. "Y/n's apartment has been cleared of any cameras and mics." I took off my gloves, "Good, I can now set the plan into action." I started cracking my knuckles. "Did you see the video of y/n fighting?" Hoseok took out his phone showing me the video. "Yeah, I was there when it happened." I walked towards my car Hoseok got in with me. "So, I see you and y/n have been making headlines lately." I rolled my eye, "Don't remind me. She's a complete psycho! It's like she enjoys chaos or something."

"Have you tried to get closer to her?" I scoffed at him. "Dude talking with her is like talking to a brick wall. I'm getting nowhere with her. Anyway, do you want something to eat?"

"She wasn't always like that.." I took a glance at him. "What do you mean?" He sighed, "I'm not supposed to say but. Let's just say up until the age of 12 she was always happy and enjoyed her life she was even very talkative, but now she lives on edge not letting anyone in. We're friends with her but she still keeps her distance from everyone; she's afraid of getting hurt like when she was younger." I exhaled keeping my eyes on the road. "I understand,"

"so... did you have a crush on her or something?" I took a quick glance at Ho-seok seeing his eye's widen. "Used to... I tried making a move on her..." He chuckled, "She broke my arm instead." I started laughing, "No offense dude, but you suck at flirting... what did you do exactly for her to break your arm?"

"I don't wanna talk about it."