Twelve

49 𝓓𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓤𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽

"It looks perfect on you!" I walked out of the room with the dress my father chose. "I don't understand why I need to wear this dress or these damn shoes." I grabbed onto the wall before almost falling, "Is he trying to kill me?" Taehyung laughed grabbing my arm to keep my balance. "I think it's already too late for that," Taehyung said under his breath I brusted out laughing.

"That dress looks nice on you y/n!" I looked over to see Jungkook and his brothers. "Hey, JK what are you doing here?" Taehyung left me to greet them, causing me to lose my balance. "Our father made us come here to try on some suits for the event," Hoseok said as he sat down on the chair. "Why are you guys here?" Jimin stood behind Hoseok. "Doing the same thing as you guys."

Jungkook walked up to me taking out his hand, "Let me help you." I looked at Taehyung who gave me a thumb up, I place my hand on top of his, he gripped my hand as I moved the dress in a way I wouldn't fall. "Thanks," I said as put the dress down and looked at him, our eyes met. I quickly looked the other way hearing a low giggle from him, he gently let go of my hand. I stood there watching him walk away. "Miss we have another dress for you to try." The fitter singled me over to her. "Sir, please come with me."

I walked out again with a different dress, I could have liked it. "Yes work it y/n!" I did a small pose hearing them laugh, I smiled to myself, it's been a while since I've felt somewhat happy being with friends. "Wow, you two look amazing together!" I looked behind me to see Jungkook also striking a pose I chuckled at him and copied the pose he did, and we both started laughing. "Young miss, do you like the dress?" I simply nodded. "Great we'll need to proceed with the fitting. And what about you sir?" She looked at Jungkook who then looked at his brothers, they gave him a thumbs up. "I guess I'll take this one."

"Great. Can you both come by tomorrow to get your dress and suit fitted?" I walked towards the changing room, "I can't tomorrow... doctor's appointment." I need to get wounds looked at. "I understand, what about you Jungkook?" I walked into the changing room and changed out of the dress and into my regular cloth

 "I understand, what about you Jungkook?" I walked into the changing room and changed out of the dress and into my regular cloth

I adjusted my tie as I walked out. "See you later boys." I walked passed them grabbing Taehyung's hand. Once we were in the car Taehyung spoke, "Jungkook touched you. You didn't even threaten him. That's so unlike you." When we were posing he placed his hand on my shoulder but I didn't even push him away. I placed my hand on my shoulder lost in thought. "He's different I assume... if your falling for him I'm okay with that. You seemed comfortable with him near you." I sighed to myself "Just drive... I don't wanna talk about this right now. You know where to go, right?"

"Big sis we found these men hanging around your old apartment." I entered the building as Taehyung drove off. As I entered there were a group of men tied to a chair, I bent down to look at one of the men. "Have you gotten any intel from them?" One of my guards handed me gloves. "No their not talking."

 I remove the tape from his mouth, "Hey, I know you're awake. Answer the question and I'll let you go." I grabbed the man's face when I did he spit on me, my guard was about to hit him, so I stopped him. "Okay, so we're going to do this now... Okay." I smiled to myself as I got up fixing my tie and roundhouse kicked him, the man fell face forward, I looked at the other men, "So unless you wanna end up like your friend. Who got knocked out by me, then I suggest you tell me what operation you fuckheads are trying to run!"