Seven

125 𝓓𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓤𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽

"Were you able to find to their leader?" My father called, "Not yet, I'm still working on it." I heard something break in the background. "Jungkook I need you to find his location quick before the Beaugendre daughter finds it. She's an incredibly smart young lady, she probably already found it by now." That gave me an idea. "Isn't she living with Taehyung?"

"I'm sure but you can ask one of her brothers." I could ask Taehyung unless he went back Japan, "Father, I had a question. What happened between you and her father?" He sighed. "We had an agreement of some sort and he did complete his part of the deal, instead he got rid of the thing that was part of the deal. But it came back into the light again so he won't have a choice but to do his part now." He hung up the phone. I continued looking for the leader's location hitting multiply dead ends.

120 𝓓𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓤𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽

I went to the gym to try and clear my head a bit, the gym seemed a bit more crowded than usual, and I walked to an area where everyone was gathering and pushing my way through the crowd. The huge crowd was outside the boxing room. "I bet you fifty dollars she won't win!"

"There's no way it's her!"

I finally got to the front and there she was. "Y/n?" I said to myself she was in the ring being pinned down by a guy. "Why is no one helping her?" I asked a man standing next to me. "She didn't want our help." She was hurt and bleeding but so was the man, "Do you give up?!" The man yelled so everyone can hear him. Y/n started laughing, with a swift movement she tucked her knees in with her leg strength and was able to get the man off of her. The crowd cheered in excitement; y/n walked over to the man the man was about to get up she slammed her foot right above his head she bent down to look at man, the crowd was now silent. "I'll spare this time, but if you ever grab me, grope, or even touch me that will be the end for you." She stood up and looked in the crowd's direction. "Keep this in mind boys, women don't like to be touched. If any of you touch me like this man did you'll end up like him. I won't show you any mercy." Our eyes met, and she then looked back at the crowd. "Do you understand!" The crowd yelled yes.

TW: Mention of grabbing, Groping, blood

I got closer to the ring and noticed that man's face. "Isn't that a trainer of this gym?" Someone yelled and the rest of the crowd started to agree, I could see a smirk forming on y/n's face. "Yes, it's him. He groped me while helping me with an exercise. I'm sure most of you thought I was fighting him just because, but he had touched me in an area that I don't feel comfortable being touched. I told him to stop but he wouldn't, so that's why this fight broke out." A few employees walked in helping y/n down and calling the police on the trainer. The crowd was then sent away, and y/n singled me to get closer to her.

-End of tw-

"So, now that you saw this show were you entertained?" She said while wiping the blood off her lip. "Are you okay?" She laughed at my question, "Just peachy Mr. Jeon." I looked at her carefully and saw her hands shaking she chuckled. "Now that you are here..." She looked at one of her bodyguards they started to clear out the room; y/n pat the seat next to her, and I sat down. "My father has invited you and your brothers to an event that is being held in a few months. Before you ask I'm not sure what the event is about but wanted you guys to attend and he wanted you to be the first to know before your brothers or father knew." She took out a piece of paper and handed it to me, "Here. Give this to your father." She was about to leave, "Y/n can I have your number?"

"Why?" Looked at me, making me jump a bit. "Well I'm friends with your brothers, I wanted to be friends with you." She looked uncertain, "Sure... You can get my number if from one of my brothers. Bye." She got up and left. After seeing her again today I can tell that she laughs when she's nervous or irritated.