Chapter 15: Sneaking on Board

——————————🦸🏼‍♂️——————————

"Incredibile, pull over." Vince demanded.

He sighed. "We can't go to E's. You saw those goggles they put on Lucius. They were wearing them too. They're all under someone's control. They've probably done the same to mom."

(AUTHOR'S NOTE: When I heard Violet say this, I imagined what would happen if they did go hide at Edna's and the mind controlled superhero's showed up. And I could totally see Edna whacking all of them with her newspaper. Idk, that thought just made me laugh 😂

"Okay, so we've got six bad guys after us, and no adults who can help us." (Y/n) said. "Let's think about what we do have. You guys have your powers, and this car, and an incredibly powerful little brother."

"And you." Vince added.

She chuckled. "And me."

Dash smiled and handed them all masks, which they put on.

"Incredibile, take us to DevTech." (Y/n) demanded.

...

The car pulled up to a dock and the kids saw the boat already well into the ocean.

"Aw, we missed em!" Dash groaned. "Oh, I wish the Incredibile could follow that boat."

The car's screen lit up and the dial switches to hybrid.

"What did you do?" (Y/n) asked.

Dash shrugged, and the car started backing up.

"What did you do?" Vince asked, more aggressively.

"I didn't do anything!" Dash defended.

The car shot forward and into the water, becoming a speedboat. It sped across the water towards the Everjust.

"Wow. This car does anything I say."

The car-boat rode next to the giant DevTech ship and they were all wondering how they were gonna get up there.

"We didn't plan this well." Vince deadpanned.

"What do you mean? We're here aren't we?" Dash pointed out.

"Yes, we are here." (Y/n) agreed. "But we need to be up there." She gestured to the boat deck.

"Hey...What if the Incredibile has ejector seats?" Dash wondered.

The car heard this and the dial switched to Eject.

"What? No." Vince protested.

"Yeah baby!" Dash exclaimed.

Vince and (Y/n) expressed their hesitance, but Dash wasn't listening and hit the launch button.

The kids were fired into the air and Vince created a forcefield around them and they bounced onto the ships deck.

...