Chapter 16: Freeing the Supers

——————————🦸🏼‍♂️——————————

Bob, Helen and Lucius stormed into the bridge and Bob threw the captain aside.

Another sailor grabbed a phone. "Mayday, mayday. Superheroes have forcibly taken the bridge. Repeat..."

Bob grabbed the man and tossed him aside as well. Helen then turned the boat so it was heading for the mainland, and Bob broke the steering system.

Just then, Jack-Jack waddled into the room, followed by Vince and Dash and (Y/n).

"Mom and dad!"

"Uncle Lucius?"

Lucius fired at them, but Vince put up a forcefield.

Jack-Jack phased through the forcefield and started floating towards Helen. He then used his telekinesis to float the goggles off of Helen.

Helen snapped out of her trance and ducked as Lucius tried to grab her. She handed Jack-Jack to Vince and wrestled with Bob and Lucius until she managed to get their glasses off as well.

Helen looked at the kids in shock. "Kids, what are you...what...you came for us?"

"Don't be mad." Vince pleaded.

"Oh, sweetie, how could I be mad?" Helen embraced them. "I'm proud."

"Not to break up a tender moment, but where are we?" Lucius asked. "Is this DevTech's ship?"

"Evelyn Deavor controls the Screenslaver and until a second ago, us." Helen looked around. "Where's the crew?"

The ship jolted.

Bob looked behind him at the unconscious crew members. "Uh oh. Did I do that?"

"Mrs. Parr? The suit?" (Y/n) gestured to her ripped sleeve and pulled out her red suit. "Try this."

"Why are the kids here? You didn't go to the house?" Bob questioned Lucius.

Lucius put his hand on his chest defensively. "I went to the house." He turned to the kids. "You didn't escape? How did you not escape?"

"Hey! We just saved you!" They whined.

"Escape? Escape from who?" Bob asked.

Suddenly, the six Supers busted into the bridge.

Lucius pointed at them. "Those guys!"

Helen held Jack-Jack close, but he started shaking and turned into the demon baby.

"What the? Jack-Jack has powers?"

"We know. Fight now, talk later." Bob told her.

Brick punched Bob, and Helen tried to hit Voyd, but she kept putting up portals to block her.

Vince trapped the electrical guy in a forcefield making him electrocute himself.

(Y/n) jumped onto Voyd's back and snatched her glasses off and broke them. Demon Jack-Jack noticed what she did and jumped onto the electrical guy and broke his.